Unite

THE CHAPTER DEDICATION GOES TO Rhosseinof AND BridgetDiAngelo . THANKS FOR THE CONSTANT SUPPORT. TO GET A DEDICATION, FOLLOW ME, VOTE AND COMMENT.

GUYS PLEASE REALISE THAT I CAN'T DEDICATE A CHAPTER LIKE I'M DOING UNLESS YOU FOLLOW ME BECAUSE THEN YOUR NAME SHOWS UP OTHERWISE IT DOESN'T.

PERCY'S POV

This time we knew it all. This time we were right.

And saying that, we walked through the portal. We touched down on Camp Half-Blood, scaring a bunch of campers who were playing nearby.

I might be staying with the Army but that doesn't mean I don't miss these days. I was so carefree, after fighting a big war or a fight, things went back to same. So many days spent without a care. But now, I always have to be on alert. Always ready to be called for battle. And I realise that these days, although we're in the middle of a war, have been the most fun I've had in a long time. And with that, I made a mental note to enjoy more with the Army once all this is over.

If you survive it.

ANNABETH'S POV

Call me Cathlan Reedis.

Cathlan Reedis. Cathlan Reedis.

Somehow, I knew that name. It seemed like a distant memory.

'What are you doing?' said Malcolm, annoyed that I had caused a ruckus at 8 in the morning, because of which he had woken up.

'I'm looking for something. Satan said to call him Cathlan Reedis. I somehow know that name. But I can't remember from where'

'Hey wait, isn't that the main character of that book you wrote when you were, like 15'

I froze. He was right. 'Malcolm, you're a genius!'

'Yeah, I've been told that'

I laughed as I pulled out the book from my drawer.

I swiped dust off of the cover.

Written on the top was 'Percabeth Forever'. I remembered the last person who read this was Percy.

Percy. Please come back to me. Where are you Percy?

I wiped a tear from my eye. I couldn't be thinking about this right now. I opened the book and started reading.

I scoured the book fully for clues on Satan.

The book was about a young boy who searches his abandoned by his family and he finds refuge in a young girl, whom he regards as his soulmate.

In the end, I couldn't find any clues on Satan.

But how did he know the name Cathlan Reedis. He couldn't have guessed it from the top of his head.

Could he be...?

Don't be stupid,I scolded myself.

There's no way he could be....or could he?

I snapped out of my thoughts as Piper entered the room.

'Hey Annabeth. They're here'

I walked out of the room with Piper.

In front of the Big House stood Satan, Iroas, Chiron and all the Cabin counsellors. There was also another person, a young boy who I didn't know. I suspected he was with Satan.