About The Author

Hey there Wattpadians!

So, I've been tagged quite a lot in different tags but I've never actually done this.

Quite recently, I got tagged to answer a couple of questions by littlepishtey . So thank you for that.

The reason I haven't updated in a little while is, obviously, papers and I've also been working on ideas for this story as well as an editing schedule.

Well let's get on with it then.

But before that, please be sure to check out my new book, Short Story Digest.

What is your middle name?

Haha loopholes! I don't really have one. See I only have a first name and a last name.

OVERPOWERED LOOPHOLES.

How old are you?

I'm fourteen years old.

When is your birthday?

My birthday is on the 8th of April.

What is your zodiac sign?

My zodiac sign is Aries.

What is your favourite colour?

My favourite colour is blue.

What is your lucky number?

I don't really have one but the closest to a lucky number is 7.

Do you have any pets?

Not right now. I used to have a pet cat. She *sniffles*

How tall are you?

I'm 6 ft. And at fourteen, I will hopefully grow.

Where are you from?

I'd rather not say. It's not that I'm ashamed or I'm shy. I just don't want to, yet.

I know that kind of defeats the purpose of answering these questions. But I've revealed some things about me now. I will definitely tell my name and my place of origin soon.

What shoe size are you?

I'm a UK 10.5, I'm pretty sure.....

I'm writing this in the dark and I'm way too lazy to get up and check. But I'm pretty sure I'm right.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Damn it, now I have to get up and check.

I own 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.......

I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF 26 PAIRS OF SHOES.

What was your last dream about?

Ha...ha...

Well I don't really have dreams. The last dream I remember starred my grandfather and that's all I remember.

I'm pretty sure a time machine was somehow involved.

What talents do you have?

Now this is my kind of question!

I have the amazing talent of just mutilating really good jokes.

But seriously, I don't really know. I mean I write, but I'm not sure I'm talented in it.

Are you psychic in any way?

Well not really but get this:

When I was in sixth grade, me and my friends were playing cricket. Bare with me, I don't play anymore.

So the ball went up and I somehow knew that my friend wouldn't be able to catch. So I ran as fast as I could, behind my friend. The ball went through his hands and I caught it.

Another moment was when our teacher had us memorise some specific paragraphs from our book and then she took an oral test.

I somehow knew that when she took my test, she was gonna give me the paragraph that was the paragraph right after the paragraph she had given as a test. And I memorised that one. And guess what? She gave me that paragraph.

Favourite Song?

My favourite song changes all the time. Right now, it's rockstar by Post Malone ft. 21 Savage.

And a close second is Post Malone - Congratulations ft. Quavo.

I'm really digging Post Malone right now, even though he's probably high all the time.

Favourite Movie?

I have two favourite movies of all time.

Shutter Island and Deadpool.

Right now I really like Thor : Ragnarok.

Who would be your ideal partner?

Well I'm fourteen so I dunno. But probably someone that understands my level of crazy and can roll with it.

Do you want children?

Well I'm fourteen.

Are you religious?

Yes.

Have you ever been to the hospital?

Yes. I broke my finger. And I had tonsillitis.

Furthermore, my father is a doctor so...

Have you ever got into trouble with the law?

Nope.

Have you met any celebrities?

Not really...

WELL THAT IS THAT QUIZ/WHATEVER IT WAS.

If you want me to answer specific questions, leave them in the comments. I'll answer them with the next chapter update.

Peace and love

-TheGodOfThunder.