Let The Training Begin

Instantly the camp broke into Chaos. And I don't mean Chaos as in the creator,but chaos as in head pounding noise and a lot,I mean a lot of questions.

'Who are you?'

'What to you want?'

'What did you say,'I am back'?'

'Have you been to camp before?'

'SILENCE' I ordered.

Everything went quiet in an eerie way. I looked in the eyes of all the campers. Fear was evident in their eyes. I smirked.

Unfortunately,the silence did not last.

I heard a harsh laugh behind me. I whipped around to find something that brought the hatred in my heart to light once again.

I saw Alexander walking towards me. As I saw him,the door of despair in my heart sprang open. I glared at him,my eyes glowing red in anger. He flinched ever so slightly. I grinned inside my mind.

Alas,he regained his composure and trudged closer to me.

'Oh,and who are you? He sneered.

I grinned. This is exactly what I wanted. Now,for some action.

I brought out my sword,Archangel,in a flash. I swung it towards Alexander. He was far away,but that hardly mattered.

A cleaver of pure force and power left my sword,craving a path of destruction as it neared Alexander. The cleaver passed by Alexander,cutting the hair on the left side of his head,giving him a bad haircut.

The cleaver then went into the forest,where it spontaneously combusted,clearing a tract of land.

I turned my head towards Alex. He was frozen in spot,scared to death. I turned my attention to the campers,looking every single one of them in the eye,challenging them to speak.

They all averted their eyes from me,frightened. Awww,how very sweet. They were scared for their pathetic lives.

I was taken aback by my self. These words were not mine. I spoke clearly to the campers. 'Well,we'll talk in a second. But for a second,if you value your lives. Close your eyes'. They hesitated for a second,but closed their eyes in the end. I closed my eyes as well,and burst forth from my body,the light of the Angel.

This was a perfected power handed down to me by the creator. Mainly because his brother,the destroyer could enter my mind. Like now.

The light sprang forth and illuminated the already lit camp. Then it went back inside of me,clearing me of any impurities, like the part of destruction that had entered my mind.

'You can open your eyes now' I told the campers. They opened their eyes and glanced around. 'It's okay. I just cleared my thoughts'

Before anyone could say anything,I spoke again. 'Well,answer to Alexander's question. I am Satan,the Dean of Death,Prince of the Void,Son of Chaos,the Commander of his army and the heir to his throne'.

They all just stared at me. I rolled my eyes. 'Well,don't you have something to do. Cabin counselors,go to Chiron. Tell him Chaos' heir is here. While we go settle in'.

'Yes,Lord' said Jason,bowing respectively. 'No need for that' I said waving my hand, he stood up and was about to leave,when he spoke in confusion.

'Where will you be staying? You don't have a cabin' he said,utterly confused.

'Oh,please. I'm the son of the creator. I'll just create a cabin' I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. The crowd grumbled and left,talking to each other in hushed voices. The cabin counselors walked in rhythm towards the Big House.