1

❝ All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them

❝ All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ❞

~Walt Disney 

***

To: Anika Rane

Subject: Grant of admission letter and scholarship for The Harvard University.

Dear Student,

We went through your application letter for the admission in our university i.e. The Harvard University. You have scored exceptionally well in the GRE and TOEFL entrance examinations. Also, I would especially like to mention that all of your academic results are also good. Along with the studies, what impressed us the most was creativity and active participation in various activities.

We would be glad to admit such a brilliant student at our university. Also, your request for the scholarship is granted which will include all your college as well as hostel fees.

You need to complete a few formalities to confirm the admission and the scholarship grant. All the details are clearly mentioned in the circular attached below. Kindly go through it and follow all the details to fill up and submit your admission form. The last date of the form submission is the end of this month i.e. 31st May. And in the first week of August, your classes at the University will be started. Be prepared.

Hope to see you soon.

~Harvard University

Anika sat rooted in her office cabin, her eyes fixed on the computer screen. She read and re-read the mail for almost five times till she actually believed that it wasn't her dream. She had actually received a mail from "THE HARVARD UNIVERSITY". It was like her dream come true. Her eyes welled up with tears.

Anika Rane, born in a normal middle-class family was a very intelligent, polite and generous girl who had great respect for her elders. Her father had a normal paying bank job while her mother was a homemaker. She had a younger brother, just three years younger than her. She had a great bond of understanding with her brother. She was always one of the toppers in her class and had got a scholarship as well for her graduation. She had completed her engineering and was working with a reputed IT company now.

It was Anika's dream since her childhood to pursue her higher studies from Harvard University. She always had some attraction to the USA. Also, she knew that her parents couldn't afford so many expenses, so she had promised herself that she will go abroad if and only if she gets a scholarship.

That day, reading that mail, she felt that nothing can now stop her from achieving her dream. It was her only dream in her life. She was pretty sure that her parents would be overwhelmed with that news. All she wanted to see them happy.