Reccette Deux

Yuki's POV
I was in my room reading about different types of music. When my brother came into the room and started talking about an after party for A meeting of rich people tonight.Since every year we hold a party for top chain businesses...

Yuki: (sighs deeply) Get out of my room Ikuto (flips to next page of her music book about the history of the piano) I have zero intention of attending that luncheon today before the gala this evening.

Ikuto: It's best you build these connections now to better secure our business in the future.

Yuki:(Closes her book bookmarking it) Or in other words that I may be with other heirs of the company's comparing each other's wealth to one another?(cocks an eyebrow) I would rather not...

Ikuto: (Sighs) Yuki as heirs to this estate we both represent the company, which one of us might become the head of one day.

Yuki: (Getting slightly annoyed) It should be just fine for just one of us to attend, besides I do not look forward to inheriting the CEO position of Melody Sweets anyway...

Ikuto: (Eyes glower) You don't mean that Yuki, I know you care about-

Yuki:- I do actually...(cuts him off sternly) Leave my chambers  please, I have some business to attend to today anyway, I don't have time to go to a luncheon but I will be present in the actual event gala later on..

Ikuto:(mockingly) Oh yeah? Like what?

Yuki: (In a lower tone of voice)I'm not of any obligation to tell you now do I? Oniisama?

Ikuto: (Semi frustrated) You are seriously not cute, I swear ever since you were 8 you changed, ever since dad-

Yuki: (Opens her book back up fast interrupting) Are you finished? (not turning to look at him) You're starting to sound finished.

Ikuto: (Silent before chuckling darkly) You're not a grown up Yuki, just like you weren't a grown up when it came time for the truth of mom's passing, you ...are really a foolish child (Leaves the room slamming the door behind him loudly and then leans on her door for a few moments before leaving)

Yuki:(As soon as he leaves she closes the book and makes her way to her mirror where she keeps a photo of a woman with the words Souko in purple margin across the bottom of it)....

2 HOURS LATER

(After a few hours later Yuki went down the stairs going to the park and was stopped by 25 maids and 25 butlers whom all bowed to her while saying their goodbyes)

Miki: GOODBYE MILADY

Yuki:(Nods with her eyes closed)

.(Yuki leaves toward the townhere there is a park with a fountain in the center but not before she noticed a certain blond haired boy following her smiling trying to catch up to her)