Reccette Treize

Kana: So, yuki-chan, what school did you go to before ST.Marie?

Yuki: (y-yuki-Chan?!.....oh well...) I went to Ringo Academy or Apple Tech...

Rumi: Wahhh?!?(ecstatic) ..You mean that cool all girls school?! That's so cool!

Yuki: That's right though its not an all girls school anymore -_-...(no emotion)

Ichigo: So Yuki-chan, Do you know what we are doing for self-study today?

Yuki: It is supposed to be croque en bouche Isn't it?

Ichigo: (puzzled ) ..... cro-croque en what? (confused)

Yuki: (sweatdrop) ill show you when we get there okay?

Ichigo- (happy) okay!

Yuki: (sighs a mushroom sigh) and notices someone staring out her and looks towards that direction) Huh?

Rumi- ??? (notices where yuki is looking at) is something the matter? Yuki-chan?

Yuki:( looks back ) ... umm yeah! everythings fine (slight confusion)

MEANWHILE WITH THE BOYS -.-

Andou- So what do you guys think bout Tsukiyomi-san?

Kashino- Honestly she is just as helpful as Amano. ( arms crossed)

Andou- I don't think you should say that yet? after all we don't have any idea on how good she is yet. (he says with a nice grin)

Caramel- Andou is right, who knows she might be amazing desu~

Chocolat- Yeah right she seems cold and she might be like a second heiress (she says all haughty like)

Makoto- ( shudders)... hopefully she isn't ...

Caramel- Well I like her! and she is so pretty like the president desu~

Cafe- ( smiles at the conversation before noticing Hanabusa not paying attention) Satsuki?

Hanabusa: (deep in thought looking towards the girls location, specifically Yuki's ) Hmmm? (notices cafe )

Cafe: were you looking at Tsukiyomi-san?

Hanabusa: (nods) ... I've been noticing that those sweets spirits have been hanging around her and her friend a lot lately...

Cafe- Hai, i've been noticing that myself as well actually ( he says staring at the female sweets spirit)

Hanabusa: Do you know any of them?

Cafe- (still staring)

Hanabusa: do you know her?

Cafe: she was in the same class as the four of us on the sweets kingdom... She was an honor student and a distant relative of the queen.

Hanabusa: what's her name?

Cafe: Her name is Cookie Cream, but many call her Creme-sama/Hime

Hanabusa: hmmm..... Do you think she's interested in Yuki?

Cafe: it seems like it , I'll ask her ( flies to Creme)

( as cafe flies to the other sweets spirit she notices his presence and proceeds to still look at Yuki )

Cafe: Bonjour, (bows) , Creme-hime!

Creme: (turns to Cafe) Hai, Bonjour Cafe-kun.... (Looks at Yuki again)

Cafe: ummm , have you found your partner yet?

Creme: hmm, not yet but I hope to soon..

Cafe: ehh, are u interested in Tsukiyomi- San ?

Creme: (looks at Cafe) hmm probably, she seems like a good person to be with me if you look past her reserved nature...

Cafe: ( smiles ) hmm would you like me to introduce you to her with my partner?

Creme: ( eyes lighten) umm can you do that ( she asks eagerly she's actually kind of "shy" ) I would love it if you can ( she says happily)

Cafe: ( blushes slightly ) e-ehhh (gains composure) sure how about during self study!

Creme: ( smiling) that would be absolutely Marvelous ( slight hug) arigatou Cafe- kun!!

Cafe: uhh no problem study it is then!?

Creme: (closed eyes smile and nods then looks at Yuki)

Cafe: o-ok then, ( flies back with a smile on his face and tells hanabusa about the plan to whom he agrees)