Reccette Quatre

Hanabusa POV
I was helping my mother hand out roses to the men and women passing for the ball when I noticed a tap on the shoulder. It was Kashino-kun Andou and Ichigo whom were dressed up after I invited them though ichigo brought along rumi and kana as invites of her own.They all started commenting on how the heiress of melody sweets looked like.

rumi; Wow , she's so pretty

ichigo: yeah she is

kana: She looks so regal

vanilla: she is pretty, but she seems so reserved

chocolate: Its just like how a refined lady should behave herself (she says matter of factly)

caramel: I think she's beautiful!!

cafe: she does look rather dazzling, don't you think satsuki?

hanabusa:(closes eyes and smiles while pulling out a candy pink and white roses bouquet and setting it aside)

After about ten minutes the 1st part of the ceremony ended and I noticed that Koshiro-senpai was here as well and came over to us

koshiro: hmmm? What are you doing here ( gasps) makoto kun!!!! (Jumps on him and get pried off him 5 minutes later before answering their questions.... Of the girl named yuki.....

No one POV

koshiro: oh? You want to know about yuki, huh?
(Stops hugging makoto)

ichigo: Yu...ki?

koshiro: yupp, ( turns to look at yuki wandering around with sora as her escort and her brother on her other side) but I don't really know much about her myself , though, I'm sure tennouji does?

Andoh: why would tennouji- kaichou know?

koshiro: ( turns back) they are childhood friends since their parents are close business partners I'm actually supposed to perform a ceremony dance with her along with our butlers today after all the festivities but not until much later.

Rumi: cool I'd love to see that!

???: what are you all doing here?

ichigo: ( turns to look at the person) huh? Tennouji-san!?

tennouji: ( walks up to them and nods) what were you all discussing? If you don't mind me asking...

Ichigo : we were speaking about the heiress of this estate was all...

tennouji: ( eyebrows surprised) you mean yuki? What about her?

ichigo: well er-

makoto: (cuts her off) I heard she was an amazing patissiere is that true? * so forward*

all: (shocked or surprised)

Tennouji: (surprised before smiling) would you all like to meet her ?

kana: (excited) can we?

rumi: ( smiles) we should!

tennouji: (nods) I'll bring her over then... ( leaves to see yuki who is shown nodding from afar before following Mari)