Reccette Vingt-Trois

(THE PHOTO IS THE ONE YUKI MADE)

(Around two days after the visit to Yumetsuki and Yuki's night performance in the lake, Yuki is with group in the classroom where they are all baking a Genoise, which is a european/french sponge cake)

Yuki: (Concentrating on her genoise which is milk chocolate with a strawberry filling in the center glazed with a tempered chocolate disk with some light decals on the top with the flavors of lemon, orange, and raspberry as a finish) ... (As she is cleaning her serrated bread knife she sighs with her eyes closed)

Ichigo: Eh??? no way!(she says being jumpy)

Yuki: ( Goes over to see her cake with a big lump of chocolate frosting on the top) Well it's really not that bad...(she says calmly)

Kashino: Unbelievable, spacing out while baking practice (he says shaking his head)What nerve...

Ichigo: (Shrinks in self-pity)

Yuki: (Sighs) A-amano-san?

Hanabusa: Kashino, don't tease Ichigo-chan so much (He says while staring at him)

Andou: She may have failed in decor, but her genoise was baked well (he says positively)

Hanabusa: (looks atraight at Ichigo) Compared to when you first transferred, you've improved quite a lot (he says smiling)

Ichigo: (Beams) Thank you Andou-san, Hanabusa-kun, and Yuki-chan! (closes her eyes) *Thank goodness I practiced making Genoise with the practice notes Yuki gave me last night!*

Kashino: You're so naive... being so optimistic after only improving a little bit.

Ichigo: (Irked but then notices his beautiful chocolate cake)Did you make that?

Kashino: (Nod) Yeah.

Andou: No one can beat Kashino at chocolate cakes

Yuki: (Smirking a bit) *Oh...really? It is beautifully crafted*

Ichigo: H-hey whose is that one's? Points to the one onthe corner) It's so pretty!

Yuki: It's my genoise...( she says quietly)

Hanabusa: It's cute (he says smiling)

Andou: (Smile) Truly nice

Yuki: (Suppresing a smile while blushing a bit) Thanks...

Ichigo: I want to try to make one of these cakes someday!

Kashino: It will be impossible for you even after a million years (he says sharply)

Hana&Andou: ... How cold! (they say sort of suppresing a laughter)

Yuki: (Small chuckle)*more of a burn actually*

Ichigo: (Pouting)

-------------AFTER HOURS AND CLASSES ARE DONE FOR THE DAY-------------

Yuki: (Reading a baking confectionary book in order to figure out what kind of chocolate cake she should make for their class assignment) Alright so there is sachertorte, dacquoise, or maybe...possibly pannetone?

Creme: *She seems so focused right now, I probably shouldn't bother her* (Rests on Yuki's shoulder)

Yuki: (After a while she begins mumbling to herself and is no longer looking to where she is going nor what's around her and is suddenly grabbed by her shoulders shocking her and hitting the person with her book)

Hanabusa: Ow!, Hey Yuki!, it was just me (he says putting his hands defensively in front of him with an amused grin on his face)S-sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.(holds out hand)

Yuki: (Takes his hand and helps him up and picks up her books)...

Hanabusa: (Helps pick up her books) Deja vu, huh?(Gets up)

Yuki:(Smiling lightly as he holds out his hand which she takes) Yeah, looks like it, huh?

Hanabusa:(Returns her books) So? were you headed somewhere in particular or?

Yuki: No, not really... though I was invited by Sora to go with his group that we met at the bus stop this past weekend later Salon Marie...(sigh) Which honestly? I am not really looking forward too.

Hanabusa: Hmm? Why not?

Yuki: Well I have a feeling that girl in his group "Kanon" in his group, isn't really fond of me... which I have no idea why.

Hanabusa: Hmm...then why not hang out with me then? (he says as if he was half joking)

Yuki: (Light smile) Thanks but...I can't cancel now, that'd be rude for me to do last minute...(pushes a strand of hair behind her ear)

Hanabusa: Then...would you like me to accompany you? (he says with a smile)

Yuki: (Slightly surprised but then smiles lightly) I would actually like that very much, Hanabusa ^^

Hanabusa: (Blushes slightly) S-sure...(gains composure) Yuki-chan~

Yuki:(slightly surprised) *Oh no... I really hope he doesn't say that when around Sora today...) Umm okay... how about I meet you in front of the Salon later? I'll be there as soon as I change clothes.(smiles)

Hanabusa: (Nods) It's a date then~

Yuki: *...oh no now i feel even more nervous about his light teasing being overheard by Sora*

Creme: (Notices Yuki's expression) Yuki, is something bothering you?

Yuki: Hmm? not really, I just don't want Sora to overhear Hanabusa's slight teasing

Creme: (Gets interested) Oh~ And why is that~ :D

Yuki: Well Sora can be a tad overprotective,like if he was a brother.

Creme: (Caught off guard) *Huh? a brother?*

Yuki: (Nods) for as long as I remember, he used to never let me get close to any guy past 3 feet from anyone our age, though it's not as severe anymore(puts finger to her lip)... (Stops thinking as she heads towards the forest path to her and Mari's home)

Creme: *N-no way?, she hasn't noticed?*

Yuki: (Turns back slightly to see Creme) Hey?, you coming?

Creme: (Gains composure) Y-yes! (flies towards Yuki's shoulder)

Yumeiro Patissiere- Sweets Of The Heart(Satsuki Hanabusa Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें