Reccette Vingt-Quatre: Part 2

Upon Yuki opening to the bathroom door she sees Kanon splashing her face with the running water from the faucet with eyes closed trying to find a paper towel.

Yuki: (Hands her a paper towel)...

Kanon: (Takes it) Oh thank you- (rubs her face and looks up to see that it's Yuki) Oh...( She says coldly)

Yuki: (Just nods)

Kanon: (Laughs bitterly) Just great! Are you happy now? Shion hates me now because of you!...(softens her tone) You ruined everything...

Yuki: (Confused) I don't see how I am to blame for your outburst that literally came from nowhere.

Kanon: (Goes off) Why does he love you so much!!

+Author note- This is the part where Author-san desperately wants to make Kanon a yandere but decides against it as this is supposed to be a respectably cute work as a romcom ;-; +

Yuki: (Shrugs) I'm his best friend and vice versa, of course we love each other (she says while slightly looking up) I don't see how that's unusual-

Creme: Oh geez...

Kanon: (Irked and near tears) Not like that! Can't you see it! He's in lov-

???: KANON!

( Suddenly they all become silent at the newly present voice)

Creme: That voice...Cardamom?!

Cardamom(she's a girl btw): Nice to see you again, Creme-hime and Tsukiyomi-san... (bows slightly and then turns to Kanon) Kanon! it's is not your place to tell her what he should tell her himself!

Kanon:...(bites lip slightly) D-demo...+It means but+

Yuki: (Holds out a handkerchief) You know...

Kanon: (Looks up having finally calmed down and grabbing the handkerchief)

Yuki:Sora doesn't hate you, I'm completely sure; but he does hate aggressive girls, which i'm sure you're not, because they always bullied him a lot since he was so delicate and fragile back then....(stops to see Kanon actually listening) Would you like me to tell you?

Kanon: (Hesitantly nods)

Yuki: (acknowledges it) Alright...this was around 7 years ago

MINI FLASHBACK (All the kids are 6 years old)

Girl 1: What's the matter, Sora-chan (as if he was a girl) , (Holds a pink worm up to his face) you're not afraid of this meager thing...or are you?

Sora: (Crying in a crouched position) P-please j-just leave me alone....(sobbing)

Girl 2: Hey Ryoko! let's see how she reacts when we put it on him! (She says sadistically)

Girl 3:Or even better! let's make him eat it! (laughs abnoxiously)

Sora:( Crying with his eyes shut tight) N-no...(covers his whole being)

Girl 2:(forcibly opens his mouth) Now come on Sora~ Be a good sport will ya?

Yuki: Hey!!

(Suddenly they hear a child around their age with violet hair and sapphire eyes)

Girl 3: Huh, Yuki-san? What are you doing here?

Sora:( Upon the other girls deing distracted,they let go of Sora whom, like them, is just staring)

Girl 1: Never mind what you're doing here Yuki-san, go! (she says pointing the other way)

Yuki: (Ignores and instead approaches closer and makes her way past the girls to Sora and gives him a handkerchief and rubs his eyes and notices some things moving on the ground)......Ryoko.