Reccette Six

AFTER THIRTY MINUTES OF JUST ENJOYING THE SWEETS AND LIGHT DRINKS THE LIGHTS SUDDENLY TURN DARK AND EVERYONE PUTS THEIR ATTENTION TO THE HEIRESSESS

Aruto(ANNOUNCEMENT): The Heiresses of Sweets will now commence as we hope for the undivided attention of all the audiences.

Koshiro/dad(ANNOUNCEMENT): We hope you all enjoy this heartfelt performance carried out by the heiress of Melody Sweets Tsukiyomi-ojou along with her attendant Sora Shion and Koshiro-ojou with her butler Satou. ( there is a few unnamed heiresses that aren't really on the same social standing but are known so those are the extras)
( DANCING BEGINS

Guys And Girls Dance⬆

Heiress Girls Dance⬆

Yuki and Koshiro⬆

Yuki Danc⬆

Yuki Last Dance⬆

(soon after everyone starts clapping and cheering commenting on: the girls, outfits, and dances)

No one POV

Yuki makes her way to her father and brother with Sora on her right side when suddenly Ichigo notices something.

Koshiro: (runs immeadiately to kashino) MAKOTO-KUN!!!!! what did you think of the performance~ ( she says dreamily before squishing kashino to death•-•)
KASHINO: Ahhhh!!(chibi soul leaves body while koshiro hugs him blindly)

Ichigo: umm... Koshiro-san?

Koshiro:hmm?what is it? (she says boringly and indifferent while allowing Makoto to have at least a bit of air into his lungs and eventually allowing to escape a bit)

Ichigo: Why isn't yuki's mother here at the party?
Koshiro: (shrugs) how should I know? Our companies dont interact much with each other.Also, this is the first time that I actually talked to her in my life
Ichigo: huh? Really?
Koshiro: ( nods) you see, the tsukiyomi family despite being a really social company, is really mysterious and they bear many secrets....(light chuckle) you know there is a rumour that they actually deal with the sweets kingdom!( cue the annoying laugh) its so silly,isn't it?
_
Hanabusa,Makoto,Andou,Ichigo: (sweatdrop and become nervous while the kana and rumi listen with a normal expression)
Mari: (approaches the teens)
_______________________________________________
Yuki: ( had just finished taking pictures with five of her family, ,three with sora, and six along with her brother plus nine on her own posing with each gown and costumes she had on that night) •sighs• ( turns to dad) can I leave,please?

Aruto:(sighs out of boredom as well before looking at his daughter endearingly) Sure

Yuki: (starts to leave before she feels her fathers hand on her head)
Aruto: Yu-chan, who are those children next to Hanabusa-San ( meaning satsuki's Mother)

Yuki:(looks at the children before looking at her father with blue orbs) they're students at St.Marie Academy like
Mari-née.

Aruto:(takes hand off of yuuki's head and starts thinking) very well then, make sure sora is with you and come to my office later as I have something to discuss.

Yuki:( nods) sure (then turns to sora whom is waiting for yuki while staring off into space)
yuki:( and there's Sora the space cadet-.-)

Aruto : (stares at a picture with him and a blond haired woman with a toddler who is ikuto)

Aruto(thoughts): Souko..... If only you were here now and knew of how much your daughter has grown to be so much like you... The daughter who never got to know you..and you never got to meet)