Reccette Quatorze

5 minutes later the bell rings for the next class and Yuki leaves without sora ( he has a diferent schedule) after barely grabbing her books before she bumps into Hanabusa.

Yuki: ( gathers books and hastily leaves) ahh! ( bumps into hanabusa and falls before caught by hanabusa)

Hanabusa: ehh.. Gomen! ( lets her gently down before helping gather her books) 

Yuki: (flustered) n-no it's just fine it was an accident after all.... ( reaches for a yellow book)

Hanabusa: (reaches for the blue book) 

Both: ( reach for the green book and accidentally touch before blushing a bit)

Yuki: ( hastily gets up ) t-thank you for helping ( smile)

Hanabusa: uhh right! Umm can I ask you something?

Yuki: ( proceeds to leave before hearing) uhh sure? ( then stops)

Hanabusa: do you believe in sweets spirits?

Yuki: (looks at hanabusa oddly before walking a bit towards him so she is in front) sweets spirits?.... No....

Hanabusa: why don't you?

Yuki: ( stares at him confused) how can I believe in something I can't see or hear?

Hanabusa: we'll i.... Uhh.. Well-

Yuki: (starts to leave) you know.... We're gonna be late right? ( light smile)

???: hmm... That's dissapointing.... She doesn't believe....

Yuki: (turns back) did you say something?

Hanabusa: nope ( nervous)

???: she heard me! 

Yuki: there it is again...

(suddenly something appears in front of Yuki) umm who and what are you??.....

???: Hi my name is Creme!!! And I'm a sweets spirit!!!

Yuki: ( confused) umm okay? ( turns to Hanabusa) and what about you?

Hanabusa: (slight smile) oh nothing I thought I would just help a little lady out.

Yuki: ( dumbfounded) umm Kay?'

Creme: (still smiling joyously) hey Yuki!! Do you want to be my partner!!! We can work towards our dream together!!

Yuki:: (no emotion) no thank you...

all (except Yuki): ( shocked)

Creme: ( eyes water ) b-but why?!?!?

Yuki: because I don't that's why ... I have no interest in being a patissiere I was merely sent here by my father. To come to this school along with sora.

Creme: (shocked) but I can see that you really love sweets!

(All of the sudden the last minute bell rings for all the students to get to their next class) 

Yuki: ( eyes close) ugh I got to go..

Creme: ( follows her ). I'm going too !

Yuki: ( ignores with Hanabusa to her right side comforting Creme )