Chapter 21 - We're married already?

Start from the beginning

"You want me to help you get dressed for your birthday?" he asked skeptically with amusement tainting his voice.

"I have to come up with an outfit to wear. Every year, I usually choose my outfits for my birthday to surprise Sheer. So don't suggest that she helps me, 'cause she can't. Not for this occasion." I explained.

"Why?"

I sighed. "Can you just come in here?" I groaned. Once again, he chuckled. I could hear the springs of my bed.. which meant he got up and is now coming in. I only heard his footsteps stop short. I turned my head to see that he was looking around with huge eyes.

"What?" I asked. This was amusing though.. the look on his face.

"This place is huge. And plus, you have tons of clothes! How do you expect me to help you find something to wear with all of these clo-" he stopped mid sentence and was staring at something I couldn't pin point. "Ooh," he drawled. "What's this?" he asked, walking closer to the closet. He took a small piece of cloth off of the bar and held it up with a smirk on his face.

"Why don't you wear this thong?" he teased, trying and failing to seduce me as well.

I burst out laughing instead. I couldn't help it. It was just funny watching him twirl it around his finger. He looked like a pedo bear.

"That's.. a..headband, Heath!" I wheezed through laughter.

A blush stealthily crept along his cheeks, making him look adorable.

"I knew that!" he exclaimed, still flustered.

"Sure ya did." I mumbled, smiling. I started sifting through the dresses and shirts with the matching jeans and what's not. Heath was right beside me, looking too. I noticed him stop looking and just stood there staring ahead. This action made me curious.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I think I found the perfect outfit for you." he said. "I sound like a fag," he groaned afterwards. I laughed.

"Can I see?" I asked.

He grinned and grabbed the hanger off of the bar. When the outfit finally came into view, I gasped and stared in awe. First off, that is not my dress. But I can't help but envy the person that owned it and why the hell was it in my closet? The dress was a bluish, turquoise color with black lacing over it. It was short and it was absolutely breath taking. I could not for the life of me stop staring.

"Oh my God, that dress is so gorgeous, Heath!" I squealed excitedly but my excitement soon faltered when I remembered something. "But, it's not mine." I pouted.

"Take the dress," he said smirking.

I stared at him with wide eyes. "D-did you buy me this?" I asked.

"Nope," he popped the p.

"I can't exactly wear something that isn't mine." I muttered, disappointed.

He chuckled. "Would you take the freaking dress, Charm?" he asked, rolling his eyes.

I muttered a whatever and yanked the hanger from Heath's strong, sexy hand. He grinned and smacked my behind.

"That's my girl," he whispered in my ear before retreating to my room. I stood there for five minutes just blushing like a creepy idiot.

He just smacked my behind and called me his girl!

After I caught myself and controlled my blush a bit, I held the dress up and stared at it in awe. The dress was absolutely perfect. Did I say that already? I don't think so. But if I could've said that one hundred times without you getting annoyed, I seriously would've. It's just that gorgeous. I traced my finger along the lacy texture, loving the feeling.