Chapter 24 - I missed you...ah~!

Antonio nonchalantly opened the front door of his house. ,, T-thanks,'' Lovino muttered under his breath as he walked in. Antonio followed him in and shut the door. He then let the suitcase fall down on the floor. Lovino turned to him, ,, The hel-!'' Antonio cut the Italian by placing a passionate kiss on his soft, pink lips. At first, Lovino didn't kiss back because of the shock but after he came to himself, he kissed back as passionately as Antonio did.

Antonio deepened the kiss by pushing his tongue into Lovino's mouth. Lovino let out a muffed moan as he pulled out his tongue and fought with Antonio's. Antonio smirked and started to walk forward, pulling down his and Lovino's coat. Lovino done the same (with the walking) but instead of going further or to Antonio's room, the Spaniard leaned Lovino against wall and lifted him up on his knee.

,, 'Tonio...,'' Lovino moaned between kisses. ,, Yes?'' Antonio said in a low voice, making Lovino shiver and blush dark red. He loved when Antonio done his sexy voice. ,, Y-you want to do it...here?'' Lovino panted out. Antonio's smirk grew bigger as he let him down from his knee and, kissing him, walked to a near guest room.

Antonio stripped them from their clothes and pushed his Italian lover on the bed. Antonio pulled away and attacked Lovino's neck, biting it and sucking on his sweet spot. ,, I missed you,'' Antonio breathed against Lovino's neck. ,, I...did too,'' the Italian's voice echoed in Antonio's head. Every inch of his body melted under the pressure of Lovino's voice.

The Spaniard then started to suck on his left nipple, making Lovino throw his head back. ,, Toni~!'' Lovino moaned. Antonio smirked against his chest and touched Lovino's dick. Lovino looked down at the other's erection and slightly touched it with his fingers. Antonio looked up and their eyes meet, ,, You're gonna do it for me?'' Lovino turned red but nodded. ,, Then, let's do it together.''

Antonio sat where the pillows were and moved Lovino on top of him. (So something like 69) Lovino pulled down Antonio's underwear and held his erection, begging for freedom. Antonio smirked and one finger in the Italian's anus. ,, Wai-Antonio! Not so...suddenly!'' Lovino yelped in surprise.

After a while, Lovino started to lick the tip of the other's erection. He then moved his head up and down, faster by every second. Antonio moaned loudly but continued stretching the Italian.

,, Lovi~!'' the Spaniard moaned as he came. Lovino swallowed and gently rubbed the side of his mouth. Antonio smirked for himself as he licked the area around Lovino's anus. ,, O-oi, bastard! D-don't do that....it's dirty...Ngh! Ah~!'' Lovino cried out. ,, Hmm...let's see. I wonder if you'll come just from my fingers and tongue,'' Antonio teased. ,, Wha-?!'' Lovino gasped for air when Antonio pushed both; his finger and tongue in.

,, N-no..stop..,'' Lovino whined, his eyes filling with tears. Aw~ how cute; he's going to cry, Antonio thought. ,, Lovi~, you're twitching inside. How cute~,'' Antonio said after pulling away. ,, Shut u-AH~!'' Lovino let out a loud moan as he came all over Antonio's stomach. ,, Lovi, you came a lot,'' Antonio kissed his ass. ,, F-fuck you...bastard..,'' Lovino panted out. Antonio pushed him down and he stood up on his knees.

,, A-Antonio?! What are you-!'' Lovino gasped when Antonio thrusted in. The Spaniard didn't wait and started to move. Lovino squeezed the sheets and tears rolled down his face. ,, Lovi,'' Antonio panted against his lover's neck. He then turned him around and placed Lovino's hands above his head.

Antonio leaned down and cough the Italian's lips into a passionate kiss. As they kissed, Antonio slowed down and let go of Lovino's hands. Lovino moved his hands to Antonio's neck and locked them in his chocolate brown hair.

After they pulled away, Antonio started to thrust faster again. Lovino panted and hid his face with one of his hands. Antonio grabbed it and pulled it away. ,, D-don't look..damnit...,'' Lovino panted out. ,, Lovi..,'' Antonio whispered, making the Italian shiver.

,,...hug me...,'' a quite whisper escaped Lovino's soft lips. ,, Pardon?'' Antonio slowed down. ,, FUCKING HUG ME, IDIOTA!'' Lovino shouted and outstretched his hands. Antonio blushed but hugged him.

,, 'Tonio! I'm gonna...!'' Lovino moaned as he came all over his stomach. Antonio thrusted a few more times and came inside of him. ,,...Please,..more,'' Lovino panted. Antonio smirked, ,, More?'' ,, Yes, more! I want more...I want all of you,'' Lovino begged while looking into the Spaniard's emerald eyes. Antonio's smirk grew bigger, ,, As you wish.''

He then lifted Lovino up on his lap and turned him around so Lovino's back was facing him. ,, Making me say that...I hate you,'' Lovino said as he rested his head on Antonio's shoulder. ,, Lo siento,'' Antonio licked the shell of his ear. Lovino sighed and started to move. Antonio sucked on his neck, leaving a red mark. He then moved to his shoulder where he gently bit him and sucked. ,, Antonio!'' Lovino cried out the other's name.

When he felt he was at his limit, the Italian wrapped his hand around the Spaniard's neck and clung onto his hair. Antonio licked his way to Lovino's mouth and kissed him. Their tongues danced in perfect waltz even when they came.

They slowly pulled away, still looking into each other's eyes. As they laid down, Antonio covered them with clean sheet and nuzzled to his lover. ,, Lovi, te amo~!'' Antonio mumbled against Lovino's forehead. ,, Ti amo anch'io,'' Lovino replied and blushed dark red. Antonio bought him even closer.

,, What's wrong, bastard?'' Lovino looked up at him. Antonio gave him a sad smile, ,, Lo siento.'' ,, Huh?!'' Lovino backed away with his head. ,, I couldn't help you. What's worse, it all happened because of me,'' the Spaniard said sadly. Lovino held Antonio's face with both of his hands and lifted it up, making him look into his amber eyes.

,, Listen closely, 'cause I'm not saying it again,'' Lovino paused to take a deep breath, ,, I love you, Antonio, and no one will ever change my feelings towards you. They may hurt me, spit on me, make fun of me; I do not care. As long as I'm with you I'm not afraid of anyone or anything, so....So don't blame yourself, okay? You love me and I love you; don't forget that 'cause it's the most important thing.''

Antonio just stared at him, eyes wide open when they started to fill with tears. ,, O-oi! Don't cry! It doesn't suit you,'' Lovino mumbled the last part. ,, Lovi~!'' Antonio whined as he hugged his Italian lover. Lovino slowly wrapped his hands around the other's body, hugging him back. This guy's such a baby sometimes, Lovino thought as he breathed in Antonio's scent. He smelled like sunshine, if that's even possible.

A soft snore snapped Lovino from his thoughts. He gently pulled away and looked at face of his sleeping lover. He slightly brushed his lips against Antonio's and smiled for himself. ,, Rest easily, idiota,'' Lovino said before snuggling into Antonio's arms and falling away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh, I feel like the biggest shit (excuse my language) on this planet! I've been studying untill now and not only that - I'm hungry and thirsty and sleepy and...ugh! Please, somebody, kill me! :,( 

Alright, alright, Boora, you can't be like this! *slaps cheeks* Ehm...*smiles* I hope you liked this chapter! Or more like I BET you liked, 'cause, well lemon. I don't have to say anything else. This chapter's a bit longer than the others are, I hope you don't mind. :P 

Have a nice day/ night and stay positive! 

- Boora-chan