Chapter 19 - Bullying?!

The lesson ended and it was finally the lunch break. Lovino walked down the hall to meet his friends, if he could call them like that, Francis and Gilbert but instead of them he saw a group of three boys and girls walking towards him.

,, Oi! You're Lovino Vargas, aren't ya?!'' one of the boys asked. He had black hair and brown eyes. His uniform was dirty and he had bandage wrapped around his hand. A delinquent? Lovino asked himself while looking at him. ,, Yes, that's me. What do you want?'' Lovino asked with braveness in his voice. The delinquent smirked and grabbed the Italian's arm. ,, H-hey! What are you doing?! Where are you taking me?!'' Lovino asked while he was dragged to the back of the school.

The black haired boy's smirk grew bigger as he threw Lovi onto the wall. ,, The fuck's your problem?'' Lovino asked/shouted as he stood up. One of the girls came closer to him. ,, You are my problem,'' she said while glaring at him. ,, Who the fuck are you?!'' a growl escaped Lovino's lips. The girl snapped her fingers and Lovino fell down after he was punched by the same guy by which he was dragged there.

,, I heard that you started to date Antonio,'' the blond girl said, playing with her hair. ,, And what?! What's your problem with that?!'' Lovino stood up again, whipping his mouth. The girl smirked, ,, He's mine.'' Lovino's eyes widened open in shock, ,, What?''

,, Yep. He's mine and I won't let you have him. He doesn't know my feelings yet but I'll tell him, and I will make him mine!'' the girl laughed evilly while the other two girls giggled. ,, So that's why you're doing this?! Just to have him?! Or, is there any other reason?'' Lovino asked her. The blue eyed girl looked at him, ,, Why, of course, the main reason is that I love him.'' Lovino made a "Tsk" sound, ,, He would never date or even love a bitch like you.''

Her smirk disappeared as she turned and started to walk away from him. But before she and the other girls left, she said: ,, Show him no mercy, boys.'' And so, after she left, a living hell started for Lovino. The three guys punched him, kicked him many times that he started to fade. After the school bell rang, the three delinquents left him lying on the ground.

// After school //

Francis and Gilbert waited Lovino till the school bell rang. When they didn't see him on their way from the classroom, they exchanged worried looks. ,, I wonder where he went,'' Francis said as they walked down the stairs. Gilbert felt uneasy (or unawesome), too. ,, I don't have a good feeling about thiz.''

// Meanwhile with Antonio // 

Antonio's eyes snapped open. He quickly straightened up. Just a dream, he thought after realizing. A young steward walked to him and asked if he's okay. Antonio smiled and nodded. After she left, the Spaniard sat back in his seat. Lovi, please...be okay, he begged while being left alone in the business class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you liked it anyway. Btw, thanks for 600+ views on this story. Have a nice day/night, love ya! 

- Boora-chan