Chapter 6 - A little talk with Antonio

Next day, Lovino slept until lunch time. Even after he woke up, he didn't go downstairs. Feliciano was worried about his older brother. Lovino was always the strong one and protected Feliciano no matter what. But the older Italian was never social. Feliciano sighed as he was sitting on the couch. He needed to talk with Antonio, but he didn't have his phone number or address. Maybe I could get his phone number from Lovi's phone, Feliciano thought. No. That's too dangerous, Lovi would kill me, Feliciano heavily sighed. After thinking, Feliciano called Gilbert. Btw, he got Gilbert's phone number from Ludwig, his boyfriend. (GerIta :D) And so, the younger Italian made lunch for his brother and grandfather, and left to Antonio's. After hour of trying to find Antonio's house he finally found it. Feliciano opened the side gate and walked in. He walked up three stairs and knocked on the front door. Antonio was lying on the couch and when he heard knock on the door he lazily stood up and went to answer the front door, hoping it would be his amor. ,, Ciao~!'' Feliciano cheerfully greeted the shocked Spaniard. ,, Um..Hola?'' Antonio noticed curl on the boy's left side. Is this his brother? He thought while staring at it. ,, You're Toni, sí­? I'm Feliciano Vargas, Lovi's younger brother,'' Feliciano outstretched his right hand. Antonio nodded, shaking hands with the Italian. ,, Please, come in,'' he said after a while. Feliciano bowed with his head and came in, putting down his jacket. When he put down his shoes he followed the Spaniard. ,, Caffe or hot chocolate?'' Antonio asked him when they passed by kitchen. ,, Hot chocolate, please,'' Feliciano brightly smiled. Antonio nodded and told Feliciano to sit on the couch. ,, Sorry for coming so suddenly,'' the Italian apologized when the Spaniard handed him cup with hot chocolate. ,, It's okay,'' Antonio said before taking a sip. ,, May I ask you; why are you here?'' Antonio looked at him with tired eyes. ,, I'm here because of my fratello,'' Feliciano answered calmly. Antonio's eyes widened, ,, What happened? Is he okay?'' He cares about fratello, so cute~! Feliciano quietly giggled. ,, He's okay, well, in matters of fact.'' ,, What's wrong?'' Feliciano sighed, ,, He's...let's say bothered. He didn't even come out from his room today.'' ,, I'm really sorry if I did something bad to him,'' Antonio's voice started to tremble. ,, You're going to meet tomorrow, right?'' ,, Yes.'' They sat there in a silence for a while. ,, I..I want to be friends with him. But I don't even know as much as I should,'' the Spaniard mumbled. ,, He may look like it but he does care about people he loves the most. I know he cures a lot but that's the way he is. He doesn't open for many people and you,'' Feliciano looked at Antonio, ,, You're one of those people he trusts. I know that because he talked about you yesterday. Lovino loves you, Toni.'' Antonio looked at him with surprise written all over his face. ,, W-what?'' Feliciano nodded, ,, You heard right.'' Antonio looked at his hands. ,, How do you feel about him? I bet you don't want to be only friends with him.'' Antonio nodded, ,, You're right. Even thou I didn't know him, I fell in love with him. In just one day! And, I don't know what to do after yesterday accident.'' ,, What happened?'' Feliciano asked after drinking from his hot chocolate. Antonio slightly blushed, ,, I split hot chocolate on him because of my cat. So I told him to change his shirt or he'll catch a cold but he said ,no' and then I started to unbutton his shirt. Then I realized what I was doing so I stopped. He said he wanted to go home but I just couldn't let him go home in that cold with wet shirt so I told him to change and he finally did.'' Antonio sighed. So that's why he was wearing Toni's shirt yesterday, Feliciano thought. ,, Don't worry about that. Just act like you normally would and it's going to be okay!'' Feliciano patted Antonio on his shoulder. ,, Feli~!'' the again cheerful Spaniard hugged the Italian with tears in his eyes. ,, Thank you so much~!'' ,, No problem. But...,'' Antonio pulled away, ,,...if you hurt my brother, I'll kill you.'' Scary~! Antonio thought while nodding. ,, Great! Now that's done, I'll be going,'' Feliciano stood up. ,, Ah! Already?'' Antonio stood up too and followed the younger boy to front door. ,, Yeah. I bet nonno's worried. I didn't told him that I was going out,'' Feliciano let out a gentle chuckle as he opened the door. ,, Thanks anyway,'' the Spaniard said while giving him a goodbye hug. Feliciano hugged back and went home. Big bro, you found yourself a good man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry if it wasn't that good but I'm sick and well....my brain doesn't work as much as it could. *laugh* Anyways, thanks again and have a nice day! 

- Boora-chan