Chapter 13 - Something unexpected

Lovino slowly opened his amber eyes. He sat up but groaned when he felt pain. He looked around himself as he rubbed his back. This....isn't my room, he thought. The Italian noticed his clothes on the chair next to bed. Why am I naked? Lovino asked himself and rubbed his left eye. He then realized that he was in Antonio's bed. Lovino blushed like tomato when he remembered what they were doing last night. And about his brother, too.

He rested his face in his hands. I want to die, I want to die, I want to die, he repeated in his mind. After few minutes he looked at the clock. 11:25. Fuck! I overslept! But I can still go to school. After all it ends at 15:45 (3.45 P.M). Lovino tried to stand up but failed, so he fell on the floor. ,, God fucking damn it.,'' the Italian hissed. He then stood up, fighting with pain and putting on his underwear. He heard the door open as he grabbed his clothes from the chair.

He turned around only to see his Spanish lover with towel around his waist. Lovino blushed again, crimson red. ,, Lovi, I see. You're finally awake,'' Antonio smiled at him. ,, And, wow! Your hair looks like a bird's nest,'' Antonio ruffled Lovino's hair. Lovino blushed even more. ,, Anyways, are you hurt somewhere?'' the Spaniard asked with worry in his voice. Lovino looked up  but quickly looked away. ,, M-my ass hurts a little,'' Lovino's blush disappeared. ,, Lo siento, Lovi,'' Antonio pulled him into a hug. Lovino shook his head and leaned against him, enjoying the nice feeling.

,, It's okay, it's not your fault,'' Lovino smiled at him. ,, But...,'' Lovino pulled away, ,, why the fuck did you not wake me up?!'' He shouted at the Spaniard. ,, But you looked so cute~'' Antonio whined. Lovino shot him a death glare. ,, Plus,'' Antonio pressed his forehead against Lovino's, ,, you needed sleep. You can't push yourself so hard.'' Lovino slightly blushed, ,, S-shut up.'' Antonio chuckled, ,, You really are cute.'' ,, L-let me go. I'm going to take a shower!'' Lovino said while walking past the emerald eyed boy. Antonio let out a small sigh but smiled as he watched his lover go to the bathroom.

The Italian took a shower but when he was about to come out he noticed that he had no clothes with him. Fuck, I forgot to take them with me, Lovino face-palmed. He put on his underwear and literally ran to Antonio's room. He shut the door behind him and put on his clothes. He then grabbed his things (phone, keys, wallet etc.) and went downstairs. ,, Lovi, since you overslept we'll have lunch straight away,'' the Spaniard smiled at his Italian lover. ,, Sorry, Antonio, but I gotta go home. Nonno and my stupid brother must be worried,'' Lovino said. He was quite sad that he had to go.

,, Aw, come on, Lovi~! Don't you want to try my paella?'' Antonio whined as he hugged him. ,, Paella?'' Lovino looked at him. Antonio nodded, ,, Yeah, it's a Spanish traditional-'' ,, I know what a fucking paella is!'' Lovino angrily interrupted him. Antonio chuckled. ,, Wait....you're making it? Doesn't it take more hours to make it?'' Lovino asked, shocked. ,, Yeah, well, let's say I had it prepared and plus homemade is the best,'' Antonio nodded.

,, You fucking bastard. Anyways, since when can you cook?'' Lovino looked at Antonio's kitchen. ,, And who said I can't?'' Antonio playfully asked and returned making paella. ,, G-guess you're right,'' Lovino nodded. He heard a soft chuckle escaping the Spaniard's lips. His eyes stopped on the photo he saw the first day he came here. He grabbed it and took a closer look.

Antonio's father has wrapped his one arm around his wife and his other one rested on Antonio's shoulder. His hair was short, curly and brown. Guess Antonio has them after his father...and his smile, too, the Italian thought as he looked at the smiling man. He then moved his look on Antonio's mother. She had gentle smile resting on her face and shinning, loving, green eyes. Her hair was long, straight and black. And finally, he looked at Antonio. He was smiling like his father. He looked so happy, and not only him; his whole family looked happy. He looks happier than he does now, Lovino thought.

Lovino then gulped, fighting back his tears. ,, Lovi~, what's with that sad look on your beautiful face?'' Antonio squatted in front of him. ,, S-shut up. I'm n-not a girl and it's n-nothing,'' Lovino tightened his grip on the photo and whipped his eyes. ,, C'mon, tell me what's wrong. You look sad..,'' Antonio said while moving down with his look. His eyes widened as he saw the photo.

,, You look so happy,'' Lovino said in weak voice. Antonio looked up at Lovino again. ,, Yes, but I'm happy right now, too. Please, don't cry, Lovi.'' Antonio sat next to his lover. ,, No, you're not. Not like that,'' Lovino shook his head and pointed at him when he was younger. ,, Is that why you're sad?'' Antonio wrapped his arm around the other's waist. ,, Not only that,'' Lovino's voice was weaker. ,, And what's the other reason?'' Antonio pulled him closer. ,, Will I ever make you happy like that, too?''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading, have a nice day/night! 

- Boora-chan