Chapter 17 - Starting to be good?

Next day, after Lovino and his brother woke up...they did the shit they always do: clean up, breakfast etc. (Firstly: excuse my language and secondly: I'm too lazy to write it. Again) Lovino walked down the street with his younger brother next to him. He buried his face into the scarf when cold, morning air touched his cheeks. As they walked, they suddenly saw the cheerful Spaniard coming closer. Lovino straightened up and his cheeks went pink. Antonio waved at them and Feliciano returned the wave with happy "Ve~".

Antonio came to them with bright smile on his face. He gave Lovino a quick kiss on the lips as a greeting and then turned his face to the youngest teen. Lovino's face immediately turned redder. Antonio noticed it and let out a soft chuckle as he patted the boy on his head. Feliciano giggled, ,, Big bro, you're cute~!'' Lovino shot him a death glare and was about to hit him when Antonio said: ,, You really are cute.''

Lovino glared at him, ,, How many times do I have to tell you to not call me cute?!'' Both, Antonio and Feliciano started to laugh. Lovino made a "Tsk" sound and walked forward. ,, Don't laugh like idiots and hurry up. We'll be late for school!'' Antonio and Feliciano exchanged looks but followed their leader.

Thetwo teenagers walked into their classroom, greeted by Gilbert's whistling.Antonio let out a small laugh. Lovino first glared at the German and then athis Spanish boyfriend. Gilbert and Francis started to laugh, only making theItalian angrier. Antonio sighed but rested one hand on Lovino's shoulder as hekissed him on the cheek. Lovino blushed dark red and quickly sat on his seat.Antonio heavily sighed as he sat on his chair.

,, Hola,'' he greeted, lookingat the Frenchman and German. Francis rested his chin on his palm, ,, Why didn'tyou come yesterday~?'' ,, Vhat vere you doing?'' the German rested his chin aswell. ,, Something naughty?'' the both teens said. Antonio's face turned redlike a tomato. ,, You know, you can tell us anything,'' they teased. Antonio glanced at his boyfriend over hisshoulder and then turned back to them. He leaned closer and whispered: ,, We'vedone it.''

He then sat back withredder blush crossing his face. Francis and Gilbert exchanged looks and thenlooked at their Spanish friend with grins on their faces. ,, You've done it?'' they asked. Antonio nodded whilelooking down at his hands. Gilbert laughed while Francis sobbed. ,, Our littleToni grew up,'' the Frenchman whipped his "tears". Thankfully for Antonio, theschool bell rang and the Spanish teacher came in.

She started to call names, however when she came to Lovino's she stopped. ,, Oh, Lovino?'' she looked up from thepaper. Lovino looked at her too, ,,Yes?'' ,, I don't know if anyone told you but you've got A from the exam,'' shesaid. Her soft, sweet like honey voice reached his ears. ,, Yes, I know. One of my classmates told me,'' the Italian answered. ,, I only wanted to say that I'm happy,'' the brunette gently smiled at her student.

Lovino's eyes slightly widened and his cheeks went pink. ,, T-thank you,'' he said after a while. The teacher placed her hands on the table in front of the blackboard. ,, If you'll continue getting good grades you might have A at the end of the year.'' Lovino simply nodded. The teacher smiled again and opened the work book, and started to explain the new chapter.

Antonio looked at Lovino over his shoulder. Lovino noticed his look and looked at him, too. Antonio gave him a smile and winked. The Italian blushed more and quickly looked away. A quite chuckle escaped the Spaniard's lips as he turned his attention back to the teacher. Lovino rested his chin on his palm and stared out from the window. Seems like things are starting to get better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Bonjour, everyone! Yeah, I uploaded a new chapter today. Maybe you're asking why. Maybe you're not but I'm gonna tell you anyway.....it's my Birthday! Yay! And since it's my Birthday I decided to uplaode a new chapter because I love all of you. 

Anyways, I hope you liked it. Have a nice day/night. See ya at Friday! 

- Boora - chan