Chapter 23 - Welcome back

Thursday and Friday went on pretty quickly. Lovino managed to be with those two, even thou they were a real pain in the ass. Everywhere he went, they would go with him. At first he thought it was just because they were afraid that Antonio would kill them after he'll come back, but after a short time he realized that they were his real friends. They cared about him.

Luckily for him, Monday came. It was 18:25 (6.25 P.M) when he stepped into the airport. He walked down the hall to the waiting part. He sat down on one of the chairs and looked at his watch. 18:30 (6.30 P.M)....Antonio's flight should land in few minutes, Lovino thought, letting out a small sigh. He sat back and looked at the ceiling, waiting. It's just like that Monday three weeks ago when he confessed, the Italian smiled for himself.

Suddenly, a female voice snapped him from his thoughts, saying: Flight number 75B from Madrid has landed. Passengers shall exit from Gate A. Lovino stood up and walked over to the Gate A. He watched as many people walked through it. After few minutes he saw him. Lovino saw his boyfriend, lover, the most important person in his life - Antonio.

Antonio noticed him too and started to run, dragging his suitcase with him and skipping other people. The gate door opened and Antonio ran through them. Lovino threw himself on him with tears running down his face. Antonio wrapped his arms around him and moved to the right, to let other people walk.

,, Lovi..,'' Antonio rubbed his back up and down. Lovino buried his face deeper into the other boy's chest. ,, Lo~vi~no~!'' Antonio sang as he lifted the Italian's chin. Antonio smiled at him and gently kissed his eyes.

,, I missed you,'' the Spaniard caressed the other's cheek. Lovino blushed and buried his face into Antonio's chest again, hiding his red face. ,, There, there...(Fusososo),'' Antonio patted him on the head. ,,....on't leave me...,'' he heard the Italian mumble. ,, Hm? You said something?'' Antonio smiled. ,, Don't ever leave me again, cazzo bastardo!'' Lovino yelled against Antonio's chest, making him jolt.

The Spaniard looked down at his lover, wide eyes open. He then hugged him tighter. ,, You're sooo cute~! Que lindo~!'' Antonio nuzzled to Lovino's hair. ,, Don't call me cute, god damn it!'' Lovino punched him in his stomach. Antonio gasped for air and held his stomach.

After a while when the pain faded, Antonio straightened up and grabbed his suitcase in one hand and cough Lovino's wrist in the other, making the Italian glare at him. Antonio just lifted his hand up and kissed it. Lovino's cheeks were dyed crimson red as he tried to escape Antonio's grip. Why, of course he failed.

,, Lovi, wanna stay at my place?'' Anotnio asked and winked. Lovino blushed more but nodded. ,, J-just make sure you'll feed me,'' he mumbled. Antonio smirked, ,, Of course.'' Lovino didn't notice his smirk because he was looking away, blushing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone! I hope you liked this chapter. God, I'll go to school on Monday. Bye, my dear winter holidays. :,(   Well, doesn't matter 'cuz these two boys and you will keep me alive! 

Have a nice day/night. See ya! 

- Boora-chan