Chapter 9 - Returning feelings

Next day's morning was normal. Both of our cuties woke up, cleaned themselves up, ate breakfast and went to school. When they arrived to school, not at same time, they changed their shoes and went to their first classes. It was Monday, so their only class together was the self-study one. Nothing important happened so we'll just skip it. 

After school ended, Lovino went to his locker and, once again, changed his shoes, but didn't go home. He told Feliciano not to wait for him. And so, he walked to the football patch. Lovino sat on one of the branches and watched as the other boys and girls trained. When the training nearly ended he quickly disappeared. He waited for Antonio next to his locker.

,, Lovi!'' the Spaniard called the other's name, shocked. ,, What are you doing here? Feli left already, I thought you'd go with him,'' Antonio said with small blush resting on his cheek. ,, I-I had something to do,'' Lovino lied and blushed, too. ,, About yesterday-'' both boys said at same time after a long silence, but stopped. ,, Um, you first,'' Antonio said. ,, I...uh...how should I put it..um..,'' Lovino nervously laughed.

,, P-please, you go first. I don't have anything to say,'' Lovino watched as the Spaniard put on his jacket. ,, Uh-okay. I-I'm really sorry about yesterday. I just thought it would be the right thing since I...I..um,'' Antonio rubbed the back of his neck. ,, You what?'' Lovino asked as he blushed a little more. ,, I..,'' Antonio then suddenly stopped and grabbed Lovino's hand. He locked their fingers together and looked Lovino directly into his eyes. 

,, I love you, Lovino,'' Antonio finally said after taking a deep breath. Lovino blushed dark red. ,, I don't know if you feel the same way. And what I did yesterday was really rude, and I know it surprised you but if you co-'' Lovino covered Antonio's mouth with his hand. ,, Will you shut up for just one second?'' Lovino uncovered the Spaniard's mouth and kissed him. Antonio caressed Lovino's cheek as he leaned into the kiss full of love. After 3 minutes they pulled away. The Spaniard hugged his new boyfriend and rested his chin on the Italian's shoulder. Lovino hugged him back and squeezed the Spaniard's hand. After Antonio pulled away, he pressed his forehead against the Italian's and looked deep into his eyes again. ,, Will you be my boyfriend?'' Lovino smiled at him with tears of joy in his eyes, ,, S­í.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hi, guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you liked it. See ya next week! Yeah and sorry if Lovino acted kinda OOC :P

- Boora - chan