Chapter 3 - Antonio's love?

They arrived ten minutes before 8:00. They quickly changed their shoes and went on the second floor. Lovino was about to go straight to the classroom when Antonio caught his wrist. Lovino turned to him and glared. ,, What do you want?'' Antonio froze, realizing what he done, so he quickly let go of Lovino's wrist. ,, Um...I was just thinking if you want to eat lunch together. We could talk about that tutoring thing,'' the Spaniard nervously rubbed the back of his neck. Lovino nodded after thinking. He then opened the door to classroom and walked in, followed by Antonio. Antonio sat on his chair and started to talk with his friends; Francis and Gilbert. Ugh, why is he talking to those guys? Lovino thought but after few seconds he realized that he was thinking. It's not like I care or something..., he thought while sitting down on his chair. ,, Good morning,'' Kiku walked by the Italian brunette. ,, Mornin','' Lovino greeted back. Before they could start any conversation, the school bell rang so Kiku just politely smiled at Lovino. Their science teacher came in and wrote something on the blackboard. ,, Today, we're going to talk about the Kirchoff's lows. Please pay attention,'' the teacher said before beginning.

// After lesson //

Antonio patted Kiku on the shoulder. ,, Yes? How may I help you, Toni?'' the Japanese turned to the Spaniard. ,, How did you know it was me?'' Antonio smiled at him. ,, A simple guess,'' Kiku returned smile. ,, Um, I didn't quite get the new topic. Could you, you know, explain it to me?'' Kiku was looking at him for a while and then answered: ,, I'm very sorry but I can't help with this. I'm bad at explaining.'' It was clear that he lied but Antonio nodded, ,, It's fine.'' He was about to walk away when Kiku stopped him by saying: ,, But...'' Antonio looked at him. ,, But, I know someone who could help you.'' Antonio brightly smiled, ,, Yes? Who?'' Kiku gently smiled and pointed at Lovino behind him. The Italian had earphones plugged in and was reading a book. ( I do that in school a lot XD) ,, Lovi?'' Kiku nodded, ,, Did you ever notice that he have best grades from science?'' Antonio shook his head, ,, We were never so close.'' Kiku let out a soft chuckle, ,, Ask Lovi about the Kirchoff's lows and if you want to get to know him, ask his brother.'' Antonio stared at the Japanese, ,, He has a brother.'' Kiku sighed, Is he even his classmate? Can they be a couple like this? ( Kiku ship's this :3) ,, Yes. His name is Feliciano Vargas. He's a class under. Freshman, you could say,'' Kiku grabbed his bag and heated to the door. Antonio quickly followed him, ,, T-thank you for the information.'' ,, No problem. Now, if you'll excuse me...,'' Kiku slightly bowed with gently on his face and left. Antonio looked at the still reading Italian and smiled. He then came to his chair and sat on it. ,, What makes you smile so brightly, mon ami?'' the blond Frenchman asked him. ,, No reason,'' Antonio said while looking like if he was on heaven. Francis smiled and started to talk to the German. Antonio, once again, looked at the Italian and stood up, walking to him. ,, ...ovi....Lovi~!'' Antonio waved his hand in front of Lovino's face. ,, What do you want, idiota?'' Lovino asked as he took out one of his earphones. ,, I heard you're good at science,'' the Spaniard smiled at him. ,, Yeah, and?'' Lovino sat back in his seat. ,, I was just thinking, since you're failing Spanish and I'm failing science, you cou-'' ,, Don't you dare continue,'' the amber eyed boy cut him off. ,, Why?'' Antonio whined. ,, You said we would talk about things like this at lunch. So save it till then,'' Lovino showed him off, cutting the conversation. Antonio stood there for a little longer but quickly gave up. He sat down on his chair and laid his head on the desk. ,, What, Romeo? Did Juliet turn you down?'' Francis, who was watching the whole time, teased. Antonio groaned as response. Gilbert and Francis started to laugh. ,, You're not helping at all,'' Antonio looked at them. ,, Aw~ So our Toni did fall in love,'' Francis teased again. A red-like-wine blush crossed Antonio's face. ,, W-What are you talking about?'' he nervously laughed. Francis looked at Gilbert who gave him money. ,, You guys....,'' Antonio sighed. Antonio's look moved to Lovino while the Frenchman and the German argued, and blushed again as he noticed how beautiful Lovino was. Sun touched his hair, Antonio could see how long his eyelashes were. His curl slightly bouncing when he moved his head and his lips....they looked so soft. Sadly for Antonio, this moment of his must have ended because the school bell rang and the teacher came in, talking about new topic and that the students should take notes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, another chapter! Thanks for reading, see ya!

- Boora-chan