Chapter 7 - A little talk with Lovino

There's no way I could be in love with him. Even thou his eyes always shines when he smiles and his soft hands...What the fuck am I thinking?! C'mon, Lovino, this isn't like you! Lovino mentally shouted at himself. I wonder where Feli went. I'm hungry. In that moment the door to Lovino's room burst open. Lovino yelped in surprise and fell from his bed. ,, Fratello!'' Feliciano looked from the bed on the floor. ,, Why are on the floor, big bro?'' ,, It's your fucking fault for scaring me!'' Lovino shouted at his younger brother. ,, Ve~ I'm sorry~!'' Feliciano outstretched his hand to help Lovino up. Lovino made a ,Tsk' sound and grabbed Feliciano's hand, standing up. ,, Where the hell were you? You didn't say a word about leaving. Nonno was worried,'' Lovino said, now calmed down. ,, I was at my friend's house,'' Feliciano said as he sat down on the bed. ,, I hope you don't mean by this friend that potato eating bastard,'' Lovino sat next to him. ,, No. I went to Toni's,'' Feliciano sighed. He still didn't get why his older brother hated his boyfriend. ,, You what?!'' Lovino blushed. ,, Yeah, I wanted to talk to him. He's sorry about yesterday,'' Feliciano smiled at him. Lovino opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it. ,, I want to hear apology from him,'' he mumbled after a while. ,, He's going to tell you. After all, he's coming over tomorrow.'' ,, Fuck! I totally forgot!'' Lovino mentally punched himself for being so stupid. ,, When he's coming over, you can tell him how you feel,'' Feliciano smiled. Lovino blushed more, ,, B-But I'm still not sure if I love him. And even if I did, I don't want to tell him.'' Felicano shook his head, still smiling, ,, No, you're just scared.'' ,, Wha-'' ,, What if he regrets me? What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he has a girlfriend?...What should I do?'' Feliciano cut him off, ,, That's what you're thinking.'' ,, How?'' Lovino stared at him. ,, You're easy to read, fratello!'' Lovino backed away with his head. ,, But don't worry about that,'' Feliciano hugged his older brother. ,, Did you eat lunch?'' Feliciano asked to change topic. ,, Yeah,'' Lovino rested his head on Feliciano's shoulder. ,, This is really nice from you, fratello~!'' the younger Italian hugged the older one tighter. Lovino blushed again but not as much as he did before, ,, D-Don't get used to it.'' ,, 'kay~!'' They were like this for a little longer when Feliciano felt Lovino slowly breathing. He must've been really tired, Feliciano thought as he laid his older brother down and covered him with sheet. ,, Have nice dreams, Lovi,'' Feliciano whispered and quietly left, turning off the lights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Thanks for reding this chapter! I hope you liked it. My brain's still a little off so it might be not so good. But I hope you enjoyed. See ya! 

- Boora-chan