Chapter 1 - Failing Spanish

Lovino groaned as he sat back in his chair. He was looking at his grades on the internet. He was one of the best students in the school, not just from his class, but there was one subject he has been failing lately. Spanish. From all other subjects he had As, Bs or, not so much, Cs. Even from art and music, and he was really bad at those. But that stupid Spanish as Lovino would say,....Ds and Fs. Lovino heavily sighed and stood up, shutting his laptop. The Italian walked down stairs, his curl slightly bouncing, into the kitchen to meet his younger brother – Feliciano. Feliciano was a cute, slightly smaller and only one year younger than his brother. Feliciano smiled at his brother and made that weird ,Ve~' sound as he spoke. ,, Big bro, you look tired. Are you getting enough sleep? Is there something bothering you?'' Normally, Lovino would show him off but this time he only shook his head and sat down. Feliciano worriedly looked at his brother but gave him a plate full of pasta with tomato sauce on top. Lovino looked at it but when the hunger spoke he grabbed the fork and started to eat. Feliciano smiled, Thank god. If he's eating then he isn't sick. After a while, Feliciano and their grandfather joined him. They sat in silence when their, surprisingly handsome grandfather broke it: ,, So, how are your grades? I hope you're not failing anything.'' First answered Feliciano: ,, My grades are very good. Especially art.'' He ended with ,Ve~'. ,, I'm glad to hear that, Feli! How about you, Lovi?'' Rome looked at his grandson. Lovino swallowed and stood up, taking the plate with him. ,, Please, I'm one of the best students in my school. But...,'' he took a deep breath, ,, I've been failing Spanish lately.'' Rome watched his every step. ,, Then you should study.'' Lovino turned to face him, ,, But I am studying!'' Rome looked at his plate, ,, Then you need to study harder.'' ,, I'm already doing that!'' Lovino remarked. ,, Is that so? Then you should find someone to tutor you,'' Rome looked at his grandson again. ,, Like hell! I don't need anyone's help!'' Lovino said before angrily going to his room. ,, Fratello...,'' Feliciano was about to go after his brother when Rome stopped him. ,, Let him be, Feli.'' And so, Feliciano sat back on the chair and continued to eat.

Lovino loudly shut the door behind him. The fuck is he thinking?! I don't need anyone's help! I'll just study harder! Lovino sat on his bed, glaring at his laptop. He laid down and looked at the ceiling, thinking it all over. After half hour he sighed in defeat. He grabbed his phone and thought about his classmates. Then his eyes widened. The only person he could think of was Antonio. Antonio was from Spain. He lived alone, that's what Lovino heard in the class. Many girls were in love with him. He was extremely handsome and always smiling. But Lovino found it annoying. After a while he opened contacts in his phone. Antonio's name was first in the alphabet. Lovino touched the screen, dialling Antonio's phone number. Antonio picked up after 5 seconds, ,, Hola, Lovi~!'' he heard the Spaniard's cheerful voice. God kill me..., Lovino mentally face-palmed but cleared his throat. ,, Um...hi, Antonio, I just wanted to ask if you would, I don't know...um...tutor me.'' ,, Si, of course. Let's talk about details tomorrow at school; it's quite late,'' Antonio answered. ,, Okay,'' Lovino said as he rolled on his side. ,, It's a deal then! See ya tomorrow at school. Buenos noches!'' ,, Y-yeah....see ya,'' Lovino hung up. ,, God fucking damn it!'' Lovino yelled as he punched the wall. The door to his room burst open, ,, Are you okay, fratello?! I heard a loud noise!'' Feliciano looked at his older brother. ,, I'm fine. Leave me alone,'' the older Italian glared at his brother. Feliciano only nodded and left. I can't wait until tomorrow, Lovino thought sarcastically. A tired sigh escaped his lips as he turned on his back. He had one hand on his forehead and the other on his stomach. As he was looking at the ceiling, he slowly started to fell asleep until he did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back! You thought I was dead, didn't you? At least I thought that :D Anyways, I'm bringing you a new story! Another Modern AU, yay! I hope you enjoyed. Love ya all, later!

- Boora - chan