Chapter 5 - Last Friday's tutoring

Antonio opened the front door and let Lovino in. Woah...it's so fucking huge even from the inside! Lovino looked around himself. There were many vases with roses and pictures/photos on walls of Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga, Valencia etc. As Lovino followed the Spaniard through the living room, he noticed a single photo above TV. It was photo of Antonio when he was like, 10 (?) and his parents. They look so happy, the Italian thought sadly. Yes, he was happy with his brother and grandfather but he never felt what kind of is to have parents. ,, Is something wrong, Lovi?'' a Spanish voice snapped him from his thoughts. Lovino quickly shook his head and continued to follow Antonio. When they went upstairs Antonio opened first door on the left. First thing Lovino saw was big Spanish flag. ,, Please, come and sit,'' Lovino heard the Spaniard say. He looked down and saw him sitting on the floor. Lovino nodded and sat in front of him. ,, So, what do you not understand?'' Antonio asked, giving him a welcoming smile. ,, Nothing,'' Lovino answered with cold look on his face. Antonio's eyes widened in surprise for a second but then he sighed. ,, Let's begin with the basics then.''

// 3 hours later //

Lovino laid on the floor, feeling dead. ,, Are you tired, Lovi?'' Antonio asked the dead Italian with laugh at the end. ,, Well, yeah! 3 hours of studying Spanish without stopping really made me tired, idiota!'' Lovino answered, pissed. Antonio let out a gentle chuckle and stood up. ,, Where are you going?'' Lovino asked with sad (?) look in his eyes. ,, Just going to make hot chocolate I promised,'' Antonio smiled and left downstairs. After 2 or 3 minutes Lovino got up and left Antonio's room, trying to find kitchen. When he walked into the kitchen, he saw Antonio humming and slightly moving his hips. Lovino tried to hold his laugh back. Antonio turned around and started to walk forward when a cat sprang in front of him, making him drop the cup with hot chocolate on Lovino. ,, Lovi! Are you okay? Lo siento, lo siento, Lovi,'' Antonio put down the other cup and speed-walked to the wet Italian. The hot chocolate made Lovino's shirt see-trough. Antonio blushed when he saw the amber eyed boy's skin. ,, Fuck...,'' he heard the Italian hiss, ,, How am I supposed to go home now?'' Lovino looked at his shirt. ,, Um...I'll put the shirt into washing machine if you put it down,'' Antonio rubbed the back of his neck. ,, Nah, it's okay. Just a hot chocolate,'' Lovino remarked. ,, No, you need to take it off or you'll catch a cold,'' the Spaniard said as his hands moved to the bottoms. ,, No, it's oka-What the fuck are you doing?!'' Lovino blushed like tomato. ,, I'm just unbuttoning your shirt....,'' Antonio said while realizing what he was doing. The Spaniard's face heated up, ,, I-I'm sorry, Lovi.'' Antonio apologized after putting his hands quickly away. ,, I'll go home now,'' Lovino said as he started to walk towards the stairs. ,, Lovino, please, at least change your shirt. You might catch a cold,'' Antonio followed him. ,, What if I don't want to?'' Lovino glared at him. Antonio sighed, ,, Then you won't be going home. I'll make you stay here until you won't change your shirt.'' Lovino blushed again at imagining how he could make him stay. So after few moments he nodded and went to Antonio's room where he grabbed one of his shirts. When he finished changing, he grabbed his stuff and went down stairs to front door. Lovino put on his boots and jacket. ,, Lovi, please, be careful on your way home,'' Antonio cried. Lovino just nodded and quickly left. God, I totally messed up, Antonio thought. He then went back to the kitchen, completely hopeless and started to clean the kitchen floor. He's going to think I'm some kind of pervert, our hopeless and lifeless Antonio sighed. He was too tired to clean it properly so he just went to his room and slept. Meanwhile, Lovino came home. He literally ran to home. As he shut the door behind him, he tried to calm himself down. After calming down, he quickly greeted with his family on his way to his room. The Italian put his school bag on the table and started to changed but stopped when he was unbuttoning the shirt. His heart started to beat faster and he felt that weird feeling again as he remembered soft hands of the Spanish teenager. A dark red blush crossed his face. Lovino laid on the bed and covered his face with pillow, clinging onto the shirt. Feliciano came in and sat on the edge of the bed. ,, Why didn't you knock?'' Lovino asked his younger brother, mumbling it against the pillow. ,, But we're brothers so it's okay, no?'' Lovino groaned. ,, But, it's good that I'm here, am I right?'' Feliciano asked him with smile on his face. Lovino nodded. ,, Lovi, there's something bothering you, no?'' Feliciano smirked. ,, I...there's this feeling inside me...It started today when Antonio held my hand. And then when I slipped and he cough me. I don't know what it is but it's annoying,'' Lovino said against the pillow. ,, Is your heart beating faster when you feel it?'' Lovino nodded. ,, Do you feel your face heat up?'' Another nod from the older Italian. ,, That's amore,'' Feliciano said at least. Lovino sat up in matter of second, ,, WHAT?!'' Feliciano giggled and nodded, ,, Yup. You're in love with Toni.'' Lovino blushed. No...no...there's no way I could be in love. And with that annoying guy! Lovino thought. ,, You don't have to be upset, big bro. You should tell him,'' Feliciano gave him a wink. ,, But how? It hurts,'' Lovino cried. Feliciano hugged his older brother. ,, Just say it and it'll be okay.'' Lovino nodded and hugged back for a while. ,, Now, you should go to sleep. Sweet dreams,'' Feliciano said while standing up. ,, Feli!'' Lovino stopped him. Feliciano turned to him as he opened the door, ,, Yes?'' Lovino blushed and mumbled: ,, T-thanks for the talk.'' ,, Any time!'' And so the cheerful Italian left. Lovino laid back on his bed. So I love him.....that's funny, Lovino thought with smile on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it, see ya!

- Boora-chan