Chapter 12 - Date and...?!

WARNING!

This chapter contains YAOI (boy x boy). If you don't like, don't read. For the rest: Enjoy.

Lovino and Antonio were walking down the street, holding hands, till they came to the centre of city. Many couples and groups of young people (I sound like an old person :( ) were there. Then suddenly, Lovino noticed a stall where they made crépes.

,, You want one?'' a male voice with thick Spanish accent snapped him from his thoughts. Lovino looked up and nodded with shining eyes. Oh darn, he's being too cute! Antonio thought while ordering. After they made it, Antonio handed them money and give the crépe to his amor. ,, G-grazie,'' Lovino mumbled before taking bite from it. Lovino's turned into shape of a heart, ,, Delicioso.'' Lovino melted into the taste. ,, Really? That's good,'' Antonio smiled. ,, Y-you want some?'' Lovino blushed a little and held the crépe in front of Antonio. ,, Gracias!'' Antonio took a bite. ,, You were right! It's really delicious!'' Antonio cheerfully said.

They continued to walk while Lovino ate it. ,, Lovi, you've got cream on your cheek,'' Antonio stopped walking and whipped it whit his thumb. Lovino blushed but licked the cream from the Spaniard's finger. He then looked up and saw the other boy blushing. He blushed more and quickly turned his face away, ,, W-what?'' Antonio shook his head, ,, N-nothing.'' they walked into an ally, when Antonio suddenly grabbed Lovino's wrist and pressed him against the wall. ,, The fuck are you doing, pervertido?!'' Lovino blushed.

Antonio's both hands were above his head and his right leg was between his. Antonio started to heavily breath, ,, L-lo siento, Lovi. I'm not feeling well. You should go home.'' Lovino's eyes widened open. ,, H-hell no! I can't leave you like this. Pull yourself together,'' Lovino said while running on the street where he called taxi. After 5 minutes they were in front of Antonio's big, white mansion. Lovino helped his Spanish boyfriend up to his room. ,, Thanks, Lovi, but you should really go home now,'' Antonio tried to smile.

Lovino pressed his hand against Antonio's forehead. He doesn't seem to have fever. Then what's wrong? Lovino scanned the panting boy but stopped and kept looking on the bulge between his legs. Lovino stared at it as his face started to slowly heat up. ,, You're really a pervert, aren't you?'' Lovino let out a sigh as he kneeled down in front of the Spaniard. ,, W-what?'' Antonio looked at him. Lovino unzipped his pants, blushing like crazy, and took out his erection. ,, Lovi?! What are you doing?! Stop i-ah~!'' Antonio cut himself off by letting out moan. ,, Isn't it obvious? I'm helping you,'' Lovino said as he licked the side.

After licking both sides and the tip, Lovino took it whole in his mouth. The Italian sucked on it and wrapped his tongue around it. Antonio let out another moan. He felt as he was at his limit. ,, Lovi, take it out, I'm about to-'' Antonio tried to warn him but came in Lovino's mouth before finishing the sentence. He slightly opened his eyes and looked down at the boy with semen rolling down from his mouth on his neck. ,, Lovi, spit it out,'' Antonio held his hands in front of the Italian's mouth. Lovino shook his head as he stood up, whipping his mouth, ,, I swallowed.'' ,, Lovi,'' Antonio caught his wrist and threw him on the bed. ,, What are you-'' Antonio cut him off by a kiss.

As they kissed, Antonio placed Lovino's hands above his head. He then rubbed his leg against his dick. Lovino let out a loud moan. Antonio pulled away only to start kissing the Italian's neck. He left red marks on his way down and stopped only to take Lovino's T-shirt off. After he put down his own shirt and the other clothing (Lovino's too) he started to play with the other boy's nipples. ,, Ah...ngh...'Tonio~!'' Lovino moaned out. ,, You're so horny, Lovi. And hard just because of your nipples,'' Antonio said, licking his lips. ,, W-who's fucking fault is it?!'' Lovino glared at him. ,, Yeah, right,'' Antonio let out a laugh. He bit Lovino's earlobe as he pushed one finger in. Lovino yelped in both; surprise and pain. ,, Y-you bastard...,'' Lovino hissed, looking at him. Antonio only smirked and continued to stretch him with his one finger. After Lovino got used to it, Antonio pushed in his second finger. He was about to put in his third when they suddenly heard Lovino's phone ring.

,, Just leave it be,'' Antonio whispered to the Italian boy's ear. ,, I..can't,'' Lovino panted out and gasped when Antonio pushed the third finger in. Lovino came closer to the edge of the bed and found his phone. He looked at the screen. Feliciano! Fuck! Lovino picked it up. ,, Fratello, where are you?!'' he heard his younger brother's voice. ,, S-sorry, but I'll be staying over,'' Lovino apologized. He then heard his brother gasp. ,, Perhaps, are you...doing "it"?'' Lovino blushed as he let out a moan which he tried to hold back. ,, Oh god, you really are. I'm sorry for interrupting you~!'' Feliciano apologized before hanging up. Lovino let his phone fall on the floor as he turned back to his lover.

Antonio kissed him in the moment when Lovino came. ,, Y-you fucking bastard...,'' Lovino panted out. ,, But it felt good, didn't it?'' Antonio licked his collar bone. Lovino moaned as response. Antonio smirked and placed himself in front of Lovino's anus. ,, W-wait-!'' Lovino gasped. ,, I know it hurts, but relax a little,'' Antonio whispered to his ear after he was half way in.

Lovino wrapped his arms around the Spaniard's neck and dug his nails into his skin. Antonio hissed but kept his smirk on. After a while, he started to thrust in and out. Lovino was moaning louder by every second but suddenly, he cried out. ,, Did I find it?'' Antonio asked as he hit the spot again, making Lovino roll his eyes from pleasure. ,, I'll remember that,'' he said. ,, A-Antonio..no-stop...,'' Lovino panted out. ,, But you like it, don't you?'' the Spaniard teased. ,, 'Tonio~!'' Lovino screamed his name as he came. Antonio thrusted a few more times and came too. ,, Sorry, Lovi, I came in you,'' Antonio apologized as he took out his member. Lovino squeezed the sheets, panting.

,, Lovi..,'' he heard his lover's now soft voice. He looked at the Spaniard with tears at the edge of his eyes. Antonio kissed him on the head. ,, Te amo,'' he mumbled against his soft skin. ,, T-ti amo anch'io,'' Lovino mumbled. Antonio chuckled and covered them with sheets. He then nuzzled to Lovino, wrapping one arm around his waist. Lovino nuzzled to him too and closed his eyes. Antonio kissed him on the forehead and both of the teenagers fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Here's a little lemon, 'cuz why not. :D I hope you liked it. Have a nice day/night, my perverted sweethearts!

- Boora-chan