I just met my brother...and hes totally hot! [Chapter 4]

***Few Weeks Later***

"Hey ya know you should really go school shopping." Nathan said suddenly. I gave him a look. "Uhh why?" I asked. "Because school starts in only 2 weeks and you're not even prepared!" He said and I looked at the ground. "I didn't know in New York you had to go to school..." I muttered and he laughed. "Whatever." He said playfully. I punched him weakly in the shoulder and went to shower. Before I could jump in my phone buzzed.

From: Victoria

heyy wanna hang out 2day?? james totally left me 4 som stupid muesem thingy

To: Victoria

suuure. i was gonna jump in the shower...

From: Victoria

go ahead!! maybe we can meet at freddie's at 2?

To: Victoria

awesome possum! byee

From: Victoria

l8r

I hopped into the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked out and saw Nathan in the hall. He stared at my body out of habit (it's a boy thing) and he tried to dodge looking at my boobs. "Uhh bye." I said and closed the door behind me. I changed into simple jeans, a Happy Bunny shirt, and lime green flip flops. "Hey I'm gonna see Victoria so later." I said and he grabbed my arm as I passed him. Electricity shot through me as his lips moved against mine. I kissed him back and he shoved me against the wall, his hands feeling up my sides. I pulled away and smiled at him. "Later when I'm not gonna see a friend ok?" I said. "Alright.." He said and I walked out the door to go meet Victoria.

***Nathan's POV***

I can't believe I was that desperate. It's been harder to control myself these days. I catch her changing or coming out of the shower...it's unnerving. I wish I could tell someone but I'm too ashamed. I have an addiction to her like she's heroin or something and I completly hate myself for it. And the sick thing is that it doesn't feel wrong my lips are on her or if my hands pull her closer. But I pull away and see my sister. My beautiful, wonderful sister. Who I'm in love with.

***Alex's POV***

I entered "Freddie's" and instantly spotted Victoria. She was hard to miss. She had long beautiful hair and daring blue eyes. And she was loud and proud of it. She cracks me up. "Heyy girly!" She said and smiled a pure white toothy grin. "Hey Victoria!" I said smiling back at her. The waiter came and I ordered a slice of pepperoni pizza. Victoria ordered the same and she started babbling off like usual. "Soo I'm kinda mad at James because he ditched me to go to some convention at he museum and shit." She said. "That sucks." I said and took a sip of water. "I know! We planned to go out tonight but he has to "run late" because of this convention! I mean seriously!" She exclaimed and a few people stared. She shot them all looks and sighed. "I'm sorry I'm babbling about myself again. What about you? What are you stressing about?" She asked. "Well to be honest, school. Apparently I have to go." I joked. She laughed along with me and the waiter brought us our pizzas. I smelled the steaming, cheesy mess. It was amazing! Pizza in Washington is NOTHING close to this! "So your stressing? Why? You can flaunt everything and be a new girl!" She said. I nodded. "I guess I'm just not sure if I'll fit in!" I said, taking a bite of pizza. "True but as long as Nathan puts you in the school we went to, everything will be fine." She said and chomped into her pizza. "Why your school?" I asked and sipped the water. The pizza burned my tongue! :(

"Because other schools are no offense but ghetto and violent. Our school is a private school." She explained. I nodded. I was afraid to go to a violent school. But obviously some were good here!! We both polished them our pizzas off without another word and Victoria got up. "Here's the money for mine. I gotta go catch up with James. Bye!" She said and took off. I was stunned at her sudden leaving. But I guess I shouldn't since Victoria is so crazy! "Here's the money and thanks!" I said to the guy before walking out. It was dark now...how did it get so late? I checked my phone. Shit! It was already 10:30!!! I speed walked down the street and ran to up the stairs, afraid to use the elevator. I crashed into the condo, my heart beating. I'd never been out by myself at night here! It's kinda freaky!! "Where have you been?" Nathan asked with a serious tone. I shifted my feet and stared at the floor. "I got caught up with Victoria. I"m sorry." I said and he grabbed my hand. I looked up and his lips instantly met mine. It was almost desperate. Something I've never felt from him. "Stop, stop!" I said and he pulled away. "What?" He asked pleadingly. "You seem so...desperate. I think you're becoming obsessed." I whispered. He nodded and pulled away from me. "I'm so sorry. I'll be in my room. Goodnight." He said blankly and left me standing there. Was he obsessed? Was I obsessed? Oh shit...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SO much for reading, I really appreciate all the positive feedback I get from this story!!

School will start for Alex in the next chapter and we'll look deeper into Nathan's mind!!

And possibly a new love for Alex AND Nathan....dun dun dun!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!