Sam climbed in the empty spot next to me and pulled the blanket on him. He looked for comfortable then pulled me on his chest.

I was about to go to sleep but, something crossed my mind.

"What are we going to do about the dead body on my lawn?"

Sam shrugged his shoulders.

"Let the cayotes eat him"

Next day

I woke up and patted the spot next to me. To my surprise it was empty.

I opened my eyes and rolled over. Sam is nowhere to be found.

I looked over at my alarm clock and I saw a piece of paper taped to where the time should be.

I ripped it off and read the note.

I went home before your mom came and saw us. Don't worry I already cleaned your carpet and the dead body is gone. I love you.

♡Sam

I smiled at the note and put it in the drawer where I put everything he gives me.

All the notes he had written me and all the pictures he draws for me for mw are in there.

I also keep  little souvenirs from all the places we've been together.

Like for his football game I have his jersey and when we went on our first date I have a piece of a rose in a small picture frame.

I keep all those so I can look at them when I'm feeling down or self conscious.

Sam is helping me without even knowing it.

I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom to get started on my morning routine.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around me and my hair in a bonnet.

I walked in my closet and picked out some random clothes.

Today is my basic day so I just a got plain red t shirt, some ripped jeans, my red hurraches, and my MK bookabg.

To people this might just be some regular ole MK bookbag for me it has a lot of meaning behind it.

That bookbag was the last gift my dad gave to me before he went to the army.

That was the last thing on my wish list too.  He said he wanted to complete my wish list before he leaves.

I miss my dad everyday but I have to stay strong for my mom and for myself.

I looked at the clock and saw it was time for me to go to school. I grabbed my phone and car keys and left.

I'll eat breakfast at school since my mom had to leave extra early for a patient's surgery today.

In less than 10 minutes I'm already at school.

I used to hate school but now I have a reason to come. I actually have friends now.

I walked towards the back entrance of the the school, seeing it was closets to my locker.

"Okay boss we'll spy on her"

"Yes boss, I'll be right on it"

A voice spoke into the phone.

After that I heard complete silence. Footsteps became more and more louder moments after.

I immediately started to panic like the scary person I was. I looked left and right trying to look for an escape route.

Once I heard the person about to round the corner I did the first thing that came to mind.

I limped back to the front of the  school.

Once I was within a safe distance I started to walk normal.

That was close.

I was walking past the janitor's closet when I got pulled inside of the dark place.

I immediately started to panic.

Who is this and what do they want?

-----------

Today is the last day of me writing a chapter everyday because I'm not very good with time limits.

I'll post a chapter no more then two days apart now.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!