15

The next few days aren't different, Jeongguk acts bratty and enjoys it. He knows that in first place it was his fault that Taehyung has left him but he can't help it. The older takes really good care of him, reads all his wishes from his eyes and showers him with attention. He's a sucker for the other's attention, he's not even denying it.

Taehyung and Jeongguk are in the latter's office to get work done.

"Can you give me the pen please?" The younger doesn't even look at him when he asks.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "It's laying directly in front of you Gguk, I have to walk around the table to get the pen only to give it to you while you just have to grab it without moving much."

Jeongguk raises his head, finally sparing a glance. "Did I ask?"

Until now, Taehyung always found it endearing when Jeongguk played the bratty boy but now it's getting too much.

Normally he'd just make remarks about his butt and that the clothes are too tight for the office or ask for coffee when he's in the middle of writing a report. Taehyung was always letting him have his way because at the end Jeongguk's eyes were only on him. He even could see a small smile every time he was successfully ordering him around.

Enough is enough, it's getting ridiculous so he gets up, walks around the table, takes the pen and throws it down. The ink spills over the papers, Jeongguk is working on. "Are you happy now?" The older gritts his teeth.

Jeongguk isn't used to an angry Taehyung, has a shocked expression but the other's eyes stay hard. "Uh, thanks, I'm happy." His voice is small and he pouts.

Taehyung sits down on his chair again and sighs. "Jeongguk, my dear friend." Yes, they're not back to boyfriends yet.

"Tae, I didn't mean to be rude. It's just that the work is still too much even though you're helping me now." The CEO rubs his temples.

"And who's fault is that? I didn't tell you to overwork yourself when I was gone, did it?"
He hates bringing it up but it is how it is.

"No, but-" Jeongguk tries to explain but is stopped by Taehyung who raises his hand.

"No buts, go back to work without wasting time on such things as to make me give you a pen that's in front of you." His eyes never leave the other's.

"Okay, can I uh, can I get a hug before I continue?" It's the first time the younger asks for skinship and who's Taehyung to deny it when he craves for it so much.

"Of course." He stands up again, goes over to him. Jeongguk rolls back with his chair and smiles, reaching his arms out for the other.

Taehyung has to hold back a chuckle at how adorable he is. Now that he's eating more, his cheeks are fuller, Jeongguk has even started to workout again to get his muscles back.

They wrap their arms around each other in a tight hug, inhaling one another's scent.

None of them wants to be the first to break it but a knock makes them lean back.

Jeongguk clears his throat. "Yes?" His voice is much deeper than before, it screams authority and Taehyung thinks it's funny. Less than five minutes ago he was whiny and now exudes dominance through his voice and posture.