2

Jeongguk, called JK, arrives Korea after a way too long flight and is exhausted. It's early in the morning, it was the same when he entered the plane. "I really hate the time difference." He sighs, lets himself fall down on the comfortable hotel bed.

Tomorrow in the late afternoon he'll go home but for today a hotel was the better choice, he just couldn't travel anymore. Jeongguk falls asleep pretty fast, dreams about nothing important and wakes up in the evening. "Great, I'm curious about how long it will take until I get used to the time here." Talking to himself when he's alone isn't something unusual for him. He's often alone, lonely even.

His father had informed him about Taehyung, his parents would finally tell him about the marriage and Jeongguk can't wait to meet him. He refused to see pictures of his future husband, wants to have it equally when they'd meet for the first time.

Kim Taehyung, future CEO and very smart, that's all he knows about the guy and it's enough for him. Jeongguk never really thought about his love life, had flings here and there to get the tension out of his body or just for fun. It's not cheating and he doesn't really care if Taehyung is sleeping around too but as soon as they get engaged he wants him to stay loyal because he himself will definitely be.

Jeongguk is convinced that you can fall in love with someone over time, even tho you wouldn't have if you wouldn't be arranged with them. It doesn't make much sense but it doesn't matter.

His company is very important for him, he's working hard and sometimes way too much. With a husband, he wants to step down a bit, wants to hire more people who can help him so he can spend time with his Taehyung.

After eating dinner Jeongguk needs fresh air, if you wanna call Korea's air fresh that is. In comparison to the Californian one it's everything but clean.

Whatever, he walks along the streets and watches the advertisements in the shop windows - it's his future husband's business afterall. Not even one hour later, he sees a man stumbling to his direction. "Huh?" Jeongguk is sure he's drunk.

The guy has barely his eyes open and it's no science to know that he's going to fall any second. The CEO makes a big step forward and catches the man just in time. "Woa, you're really heavy dude."

He looks around if there's someone who could help him but finds no one. Jeongguk looks at him closer, he's wearing expensive clothes, smells on him carefully but is surprised that he recognizes a Gucci perfume. There's not much alcohol scent so maybe the person in his arms is a lightweight and got drunk after only a few shots.

"Let's take you home bud." Jeongguk searches for a briefcase but doesn't find one, only a few thousands of Won but that's it. "Weird, why doesn't have a rich person at least the passport with him?" He shakes the weird feeling off and decides to do something really stupid, he takes him back to his hotel room.

Jeongguk carries him, the stranger is really heavy without any support. The limp body hangs weirdly over his arms and he laughs at the picture. The guy is sleeping like a baby while he carries him like a bride down the street, hoping nobody will see them. Jeongguk is famous in Korea, even tho he has lived in America for four years. The country is proud of its successful people, shows them off whenever they can but which country doesn't?

There's something about this boy that makes Jeongguk staring at him, maybe it's his nose or maybe it's his mouth, the closed eyes or the forehead, he doesn't know but the man is without a doubt very handsome. Jeongguk feels relieved that he has found him, too many creepy people are out there, at this time of the day especially.

Since gay marriage is legalized here in this country many people are now less careful or more daring. The young CEO has read the Korean news overseas to stay up to date and is really proud that Korea is more open now. Of course Homophobie won't disappear over night or ever, he's aware that the people still haven't changed at all. If you don't like something, it doesn't matter if it's legal or not you still don't like it only because it's allowed now.

Jeongguk takes a deep breath when he finally reaches the hotel. His arms feel numb, his feet hurt but he's not complaining seeing the entrance right in front of him.

He walks to the receptionist and smiles warmly. "Good evening sir, my friend here had a bit too much, is it possible that he can stay in my room or do I have to pay for a separate one?"

"Good evening Mister Jeon, of course he can stay with you." Even though it's normally not possible without paying for another person, the receptionist knows who the man in front of him is and it's important to give a good impression so he'll book a suite again.

"Thank you very much. Have a good night." Jeongguk bows since the other is clearly older than him.

"You too Mister Jeon, have a comfortable night."

Jeongguk walks to the elevator, readjusting the stranger in his arms and pushes the button of his floor number. "Oh dear, I hope you won't rob me tomorrow or scream as soon as you see me." He chuckles at the thought of him freaking out when he wakes up because he's in a room with a rich CEO.

After placing the slightly taller onto the king sized bed he takes a shower because it was really exhausting and now he smells.

As Jeongguk closes his eyes when he's done with everything, the stranger mumbles something. "No dad, I won't marry him."