4

Jeongguk's debating whether to ask him or not but he decides that it's better to make the man say it on his own. "Tell me Taehyung, why were you drunk yesterday?"

Taehyung looks up from the now empty plate. "Well, I had a really shitty day and I needed to go out." He shrugs.

The younger raises a brow at this. "Alone, wearing such expensive clothes, something could have happened to you. There are many bad people in Seoul and you literally fainted in my arms, imagine it would have been someone who wants to do nothing good to you."

Taehyung is embarrassed hearing that, he's still not remembering what happened after he had entered the bar. "I'm sorry, I'll be more careful now." He looks down to his lap and his voice is small.

"Hey." Jeongguk says softly. "Look at me, it's fine as long as you know that it was wrong and never do it again."

"Can I trust you?" The older suddenly asks. "I mean, I want to tell you why I was like that, I usually don't drink but I couldn't think straight."

"Of course you can trust me, I won't tell anyone or judge you." Jeongguk takes one of Taehyung's hands in his own and squeezes gently. "Ready when you are."

The future CEO takes a deep breath. "I'll take over the family company soon. Yesterday, my parents told me that they are gonna marry me off to a stranger, I don't know his name or how old he is because I left the conversation as soon as they said it. When I was sure that everyone was sleeping I packed my stiff and left."

"Do you have a place to stay?" Jeongguk is concerned, what if he's losing him as soon as he'll leave the hotel room?

Taehyung shakes his head. "No, but it will be the first thing I'll looking for today."

"It may seems a bit weird but do you wanna stay with me? I mean, just until you can go back and talk to your parents again." Jeongguk hopes that his not yet fiancé will accept it.

"Jeongguk, I'm not going to marry a stranger just because our families have decided it. I don't care who he is, if he agrees to such a stupid thing I'm sure I won't fall for him." Taehyung's voice is stern, he's not joking or doesn't mean what he says. Jeongguk knows that and that's when he makes a mental note to contact his parents-in-law later.

"I see, as a CEO myself I really can understand you but I also can understand the parents who only wants the best for their children. I'm going to marry someone soon and it's already arranged but I'm happy, because they know me well and searched for a man who is perfect for me." Jeongguk's watching the other's reaction.

Taehyung furrows his bows, he always had looked up to the younger, always wanted to meet him at least once. Now that he's talking to him, sitting right in front of the impressive man, he's disappointed. "Are you for real? How can you say that, what if you don't like his personality? What if he's an asshole, arrogant and so full of himself that you'll regret it?"

Jeongguk laughs at that, it's more like a chuckle. "I'm sure he isn't all of those things. Don't worry too much okay? About my suggestion of staying with me, what do you say?"

"You're changing the subject now huh?" The older grins. "Yes, I really appreciate it but only until I find an own apartment."

"Great!" Jeongguk stands up, lets Taehyung's hand go in the process. "I'll get my things, then we can drive to my house."

"Wait what? Isn't this your home?" Taehyung looks confused.

Jeongguk laughs louder this time. "No silly, that's a hotel room. I came back from Cali yesterday and was just too tired to drive for an hour." He shakes his head amused while walking to the bedroom. "You're so adorable. I swear to God, you'll make me so happy."

Taehyung is dumbfounded, it really looks like a penthouse suite.

An hour and a half later, after fetching Taehyung's money and bag, they arrive at the big mansion Jeongguk calls his home. He's living alone but there were servants who took care of the house and garden while he wasn't in the country. They left yesterday though.

"Wow, I knew that you're rich but that's really impressive." Taehyung drops his bag and walks through the big hall.

"You're rich too, aren't you?" Jeongguk knows that the other's parents wanted him to grow up as a normal child but he can't just expose himself by knowing that.

"Yeah but my mom and my dad own a rather small house, our neighborhood consists of the average family. They work at restaurants or schools or factories. I like it that way, their children are my friends, I've even found my soulmate in one of them until they had to move away almost two years ago." Taehyung is still looking at all the things in the lobby, especially the paintings.

"I'm sorry that you've lost them, maybe you will find a new best friend." Jeongguk walks over to him, places his palm on the slightly taller boy. "I can be your friend too."

Taehyung turns around and smiles. "That would be really nice Jeongguk but I'm sure that you're a busy man." He presses his lips together to a thin line. Oh how he wishes that his role model can be his new soulmate.

"Unfortunately that's true." The younger sighs. "That's a reason but not an obstacle though. We can make it work, especially now that you're living here with me." He smiles at him.

"Not for long though." Taehyung winks, walks to the bag he has dropped earlier and takes it. "Can you show me my room? I really need a shower now."

"Sure, follow me." Jeongguk leads the way upstairs. "This is yours, I hope you'll like it. The one on the right is my bedroom, in case you need something or just want to talk or play video games."

"You play video games?" Taehyung's eyes grow big in excitement.

"Yeah haha, you too?" Another thing he already knows but can't reveal.

"Are you kidding me, I love them. When I don't have anything to do, I'm in my room playing different online games." Taehyung imitates playing on a joystick and makes Jeongguk laugh. The latter doesn't know when he last laughed so much, Taehyung is definitely a gift sent from the heaven.

They say goodbye for now and enter their rooms to rest.