12

Jeongguk has to get his shit together, Taehyung is gone for God knows how long and he's on a break right now.

His father had talked to him, it wasn't bad at all because he already knows what he wants. The old man is also hoping that Taehyung will come back but of course the company needs stability. Jeongguk understands that, tries his best to stay positive.

It takes one week until he returns to the office, rested and full of energy. The only way to distract himself is working, working and again - working. Their popularity grows, the models have more assignments than ever. His father is proud of him but can also see that it's not healthy.

"Jeongguk." The door to his office opens and before he can even see him, he hears his dad's voice. The young man looks up from his laptop and smiles.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" He closes the device and stretches his limbs with a few cracks.

Mister Jeon cringes. "This sounds awful, when was the last time you went to the gym or a massage?"

Jeongguk furrows his brows, thinking of when it was. "The day before Taehyung left I think, why?"

"Oh son, it's not healthy what you're doing. I mean yes, it's nice to have more assignments but at what cost? Do you miss him that much?" The older man sits down with a huff, his bones aren't the youngest anymore.

"What do you think dad, why else would I work almost twenty hours every day. It's so that I won't think of him and get sad." He pushed the green button. "Can you bring me a cup of coffee please?"

"Make it two." His father throws in.

"Two, one as usual and the other with sugar and a lot of milk." Jeongguk knows exactly how the other wants his coffee, doesn't need to ask him anymore.

"So, I heard that he contacted his family after the news about your break came out." Mister Jeon says nonchalantly while looking through a few papers laying on the desk.

Jeongguk pushes his hands away, doesn't like it when someone makes a mess. "Yeah, I've heard that too. Dad, what do you really want? You know I'm busy." He whines, it's really not in his plans to have a long talk.

"Nothing, just wanted to check on you. What is this?" He pulls a magazine out below a stack of papers.

Jeongguk jumps up and runs around the big office table but arrives too late. "Please don't say it." He raises his hand, looks to the side, avoiding his father's grin.

"A wedding magazine? Are you already planning for you and Taehyung?" The older flicks through the pages and smiles widely. "Wow, I love this concept."

Jeongguk slowly walks closer and takes a peek. "Yeah, me too." Then he realizes what's going on. "Oh gosh, go!" He pulls the magazine out of his dad's hands and puts it in his drawer to lock it away.

"I haven't had my coffee yet." Mister Jeon pouts, Jeongguk can't believe his fucking eyes, he really pouted, in front of him, his own father.

Before he could comment on it, the door opens and his secretary enters. "Your coffee sirs. Do you need anything else?" Yunhee asks in a soft voice, Jeongguk immediately relaxes.

"No, that's all. Thanks so much Yun, you can go home if you want. I know that your husband isn't feeling well." Jeongguk had accidentally heard the call earlier, he didn't mean to eavesdrop on them.

"Oh no, it's fine. I can stay." She waves it off but Jeongguk stays stubborn.

He leads her out of the office in a nice way and hugs her gently. "Go home to him, show him how much he means to you." Maybe he's a little bit sentimental too.

"Mister Jeon, I know that Mister Kim will come back to you. He knows how good you are." She caresses his cheeks and the young CEO melts into the touch. "Thank you Yun, I hope so." With a smile they say goodbye and Jeongguk goes back to his office.

"Are you done with your coffee, dad?" He sits down with a long sigh and looks at the older man.

"Do you also have a location?" His father ignores him, has an other magazine in his hands, one Jeongguk has already forgotten about.

He rubs his temples, closes his eyes. "No, if Taehyung really agrees to all of this and comes back, he wants to decide too, don't you think?" He's losing his patience.

"Or maybe he's happy when he doesn't have to look at all the magazines, sees that you already thought about a few things to make it easier." Mister Jeon shrugs, smiling at a man who's wearing a wedding dress. "Look, this could be you!"

Jeongguk's eyes widen. "What? I'm not gonna wear a dress, as well as Taehyung. I mean he can if he wants but I don't think that-" He cuts himself, got fooled by this old man. "Go, please go already. I need to work."

"Fine, but you would look so cute in this one." He lays the magazine in front of Jeongguk, points to a short dress and bulks his own muscles. "Your thighs would come into play." With a wink he walks slowly backwards but when he sees his son inhaling deeply, head turning read, he turns around and speed walks out of the office with a laugh.

"Why do I have a child as father? What did I do wrong in my past life to deserve this?" Jeongguk groans but knows that he's lucky to have him. Loves his dad more than he'd admit.

Almost an hour later the door opens again. "Gguk, can we talk serious now?"

Jeongguk looks up and waves his father in. "Yes, I was already wondering what the real reason was for you to come to my office."

He sits down in front of his son and sighs. "About Taehyung, what do you plan to do when he won't forgive you? I'm not saying that it will happen but we need to be prepared."

"I know dad, I've thought about it too." Jeongguk takes a notebook out of his drawer. "I've made a few notes."

The older takes the notebook and reads. "You're willing to marry a woman?"

"I know her well, we get along and she's nice. I won't be able to fall in love with her but I think she's fun to live with and she can give you a heir." Jeongguk had thought about everything, doesn't like the thought but she's the best person he can think of other than Taehyung.

"Alright, I won't talk to her parents yet, I'll give Taehyung two more weeks and if he's not coming back until then, I have no other choice." He gets up and leans over to pat his son's shoulder. "Head up, he will choose you."

Jeongguk presses his lips together to a thin line. "I hope you're right dad, I really love him."

"I know you do."