6

They arrive around thirty minutes later at Jeongguk's company. His workers there know that he'd come today but it's still spectacular. Some of them have never seen him in person, only the old ones know him from before he had to leave to go to California.

Women, as well as men, are bowing to him and Taehyung. It's still unknown to everyone that the older is Mister Jeon's future husband.

"Good morning Miss Jung, are there any meetings scheduled for today?" Jeongguk asks his secretary who looks at him with a big smile. The woman is older than them, she's almost his mother's age.

"Yes Mister Jeon, at 2 pm Madame Miller wants to go through the documents regarding the US company. Other than that, there's nothing yet." She hands him the needed papers.

"Thank you dear. It's nice to be back and see you healthy and happy." He bows slightly to the elder and Taehyung follows his action.

"It's also nice to have you back, we've missed you." Miss Jung was always like a second mother to him, they sometimes speak informal with each other when no one else is around.

Taehyung and Jeongguk enter the office and sit down on the spacious couch. "She's an angel, Yunhee is someone you'll start to like after only a few minutes of talking. You will soon know what I mean." Jeongguk smiles at the other, his eyes wrinkle at the sides what makes him look even more likable.

"I already could see that, she seems really nice." Taehyung looks down to his fingers, remembers his own company and the secretary he shares with his dad. It's a man not much older than he himself but they're awkward with each other. Choi always tries to flirt but Taehyung isn't interested at all.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Taehyung stands up and walks around in the room, looks at all the different paintings and rewards Jeongguk owns.

"Well, for now we can search for apartments if you want and later you can accompany me to the meeting?" Jeongguk hopes that the older says yes.

"Oh, is that okay? I mean it's your business and I'm sure your partners won't really like it."

Jeongguk grins. "What they don't know, they can't dislike. We just won't tell her that you aren't a part of my company." He wants to add 'yet' but of course he can't.

"You're sly Jeon Jeongguk, I like it." Taehyung laughs heartily, loves the way the other tries his best, so he wouldn't get bored.

Jeongguk on the other side is happy that he's able to show him his business without telling him the truth. He also knows that sooner or later he has to come with the truth out but for now it's perfect.

"You can learn from me, even though I'm younger. Now come over and sit down, I know a few really nice buildings from before I went abroad." The CEO points to the chair next to him and makes space so they can look together at the screen.

The first both aren't to Taehyung's liking, too big or too close to his home - he didn't tell him the second reason though, says that he dislikes the bathroom.

When Taehyung sees a nice one, Jeongguk has something against it. "No, the neighborhood isn't gread, it's too dangerous." or "Ah, I know the owner, he's not nice, if you have a problem he'll ignore it." and more.

The reason why he's doing it, even if he really doesn't know the owner or the neighborhood at all is, that he doesn't want him to move out. How would the other be able to fall for him, would he even stay in contact with him? Probably not, Jeongguk is a busy businessman and Taehyung is most likely going to enjoy his freedom.

After almost one and a half hours they give up. "Seems like I will have to stay with you for a while huh?" The older jokes.

"Yes, it's going to be fun!" Jeongguk smiles widely, is visibly happy. "You can come to work with me and we can eat together lunch and dinner."

Who's Taehyung to say no, when Jeongguk is so happy about it. "Sounds good, we have a deal."

After a short lunch break in the office - they've ordered Chinese food - Jeongguk explains a few things about the meeting with Miss Miller.

"So, the company in California is now without a lead and Miss Miller wants your opinion on different people, based on their profile?" Taehyung asks to make sure he understood it correctly.

"Yes, kind of. I already met them once or twice but I didn't have enough time to choose someone. Her task was to gather a few more background informations about them, which we now will go through. I also want to know your opinion on these people." Jeongguk takes a sip of his water and then types on his phone.

"What? Why me, I've never seen them before." The older is confused, afraid of making a wrong decision.

Jeongguk looks up from his phone and puts it away. "Don't worry, it's not like I'll do what you decide but I'll consider it. Maybe you can see more than I can, I have a feeling that you pay more attention to the personal things." Jeongguk explains and Taehyung thinks that he gets it now. The interpersonal is an important part too.

The meeting itself is nice. Taehyung has expected a tall woman with her hair in a strong bun and glasses but he was positively surprised when a small, young lady with curly blue hair entered the room. Jeongguk and Miss Jung hugged as if they had known each other for decades.

She is American but married to a Korean man. Isabel, as Jeongguk calls her, has a bubbly personality. It reminds Taehyung of his best friend who has moved away.

With the olders help, Jeongguk chooses a middle aged man who has a wife, two kids and a dog. Of course he also has a lot of experience in this business but Taehyung is sure that he will work hard. The kids are in college and soon they would need to pay for their university. Jeongguk agreed, at first he wanted to hire the guy who's single, the reason was time, he'd have plenty of it.

Taehyung disagreed though. "He's young and in his report it says that he likes to go out. I'm not a person who has prejudices but I checked his Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. He posts a lot of pictures half naked with girls in his arms and weird captions. I don't think it's good for the company's reputation."

After the young CEO had looked at the social media accounts, he was impressed. Taehyung really did a good job and he's so proud of him. Jeongguk has a thing for smart people and Taehyung is definitely smart. It's sexy.

They all together agreed on hiring the father of two high school students and wrapped the meeting up with a dinner in the company's restaurant.