•Chapter 41•

•Chapter 41•

     Ever since the revelation by Donny, I couldn't look at Adrian, Rico, Nico and Marilyn that same. I had been avoiding them at all costs especially Marilyn. I took it hard when I learned that she played a part in all of this. It even made sense as to why she was so attached to Angelo.

     It made me feel bad when I ignored her also. Whenever she was near, I would blatantly ignore her and the look she would give me made me want throw myself at her feet and cry. I cursed myself for even trusting Marilyn so quickly. I've never really ever had a "girlfriend" before --excluding Donny but he doesn't necessarily count-- so when Marilyn came into my circle, I jumped in recklessly, blindingly trusting her.

      Lorenzo and Adrian have been getting even closer and it made me want snatch him away Adrian and lock him up. It ticked me off even further when I saw the "friendly" gestures Adrian made too. After knowing his plans, I could see how forced he was with his friendship to Lorenzo. Just like now.

      I sat next to Lorenzo and was holding on to him tightly as if I were a boa constrictor. Lorenzo didn't mind. He actually liked when I showed my affection openly. However Adrian did mind. His eyes travelled from my arms that were tightly wrapped around Lorenzo to my blank stare.

      "Anymore tighter and you'll crack a rib," Adrian laughed loudly but it only sounded obnoxiously fake to my ears.

      Lorenzo planted a chaste kiss to my forehead before running his fingers through my hair. "I like when she hugs me like this," Lorenzo said as he smiled down at me. I lifted my eyes to meet his and all the frustrations I had instantly cleared. Amazing how one can change around the one you love.

       "Stop staring at each other like that," Adrian made puke noises as he dramatically hunched over," So disgusting."

     I scowled at him before snapping,"Then get lost." I couldn't stand him.

      Adrian raised his hands in surrender looking shocked at my hostility. "No need to be a bitch."

      I narrowed my eyes down to slits and buried my face into Lorenzo's side. I took deep breaths to calm myself before looking back at Adrian with a wide ass smile that screamed i-will-murder-you-in-your-sleep-homie.  "I would just like some quality time with my soon to be husband," I said a little too sweetly," You're always up Lorenzo's ass 24/7. It would be best if you exit our zone."

     Lorenzo let out a snort in amusement. He planted another quick kiss before whispering in my ear,"  I love how snappy and clingy you are today."

     "We haven't been at it in a very long time and I feel deprived. We obviously can't go at it like bunnies when you have a fly around," I announced placing a pointed glare at Adrian.

      Adrian's face twisted into disgust. "No need to be a bitch." He still sat there and made no sign of moving anytime soon and he was starting to get on my nerves.

      "Why are you really here, Adrian?" I unwound my arms around and stood up, leaning threateningly close to him. "You've been here how long and you're not doing shit. All you do is follow Lorenzo around like some fücking fly and not helping solve the problem we clearly so have."

      Adrian shot up so fiercely that I almost stumbled back in shock. "Don't you think I've done enough? I've helped a lot unlike your useless, worthless self."

     My heart rate was getting alarmingly fast and my face was feeling hot. I'm sure steam would be brewing from my ears like a cartoon character. "Well if you've done enough then maybe you should leave. Take your fùcking hussy group and leave! And don't you fücking dare call me useless or worthless. I will rip your testicles off and shove him down your esophagus."

      "Don't threaten me you damn slü--" Adrian collected a hard punch to his face that sent him flying back and over the couch he was sitting on. I was shocked out of my socks when Lorenzo's arms encased me into his chest.

      "Watch your fücking mouth Adriano. Don't think that just bcause we're buddies or whatever the fück it is, I'll let you talk to her like that." Lorenzo was scary in the way he talked and looked. It was sexy as hell. "I don't care if you're helping or not. I didn't need it anyways because... hmm.. let's just keep it hush hush for now."

      Adrian groaned as he stood to his feet unsteadily. His hand cupped the spot where Lorenzo's fist had viciously made contact. He didn't say anything. Only glared at me.  He stomped off to wherever and Lorenzo and I watched as he disappeared.

     "There's something I need to tell you," I whispered, looking up at him.

      "I know."

•••••••••••••••••••••●●●●●•••••••••••••••••••••••

GUYS. HELLO. HI. HELLO. HOLA.

    THOUGHTS? ANYTHING? SOMETHING?

This is too short for me but I haven't been getting enough motivation to write these days...  But don't you worry! I'm going to be consistent with this.

    ALSO LEAVE COMMENTS AND SHIT. LIKE IDC BOUT YO VOTES (okay that's a slight lie) BUT I LIKE WHEN Y'ALL COMMENT AND SHIT. I feel appreciated... :3

  okay bye now 

   *runs away like duck*

OH MY GOD! I GOT A PARROT AND THE WAY HE RUNS IS SO CUTE LIKE HE FÜCKING WADDLES LIKE A DUCK AND *screams* I LOVE HIM MORE THAN I LIKE PEOPLE.