•Chapter 31•

Brianne's POV

     Donny and the guys left hours ago. Eight hours ago to be exact and I was absolutely anxious. My palms were sweaty, my stomach in knots and my knees were shaking. Lorenzo's and Angelo's arrival was something I was completely dreading yet eager for. I mean as much as I would love to see him, feel him and be with him; I didn't want to actually see his condition.

  I was currently up in Angelo's room with Marilyn, who was still invading Angelo's belongings and leaving her "mark". “When do you think they'll be back?” I asked her while nibbling on my finger.

  Marilyn glanced me as she continued to spray her favorite lavender scent about the room and Angelo's closet. “Have patience.” was her reply.

  I rolled my eyes as I saw her now beginning to rub herself on some of Angelo's shirts. “Dont you think you're taking this a bit overboard?” I say while pinching my fingers together.

  “Overboard would've been completely changing the room up," she scoffed,“ I'm not that crazy.”

“Oh but you are.” I laughed as she glared at me. Ignoring me, she continued doing her little mission.

   I got up from my space on the bed and walked to the door. I went into Lorenzo's room after telling Mari. Walking into the peace almost instantly brought me a sense of calm. My thoughts were all over the place when it came to Lorenzo and this situation.

  I've been constantly overanalyzing shit to at least get a tiny hint about who was the mastermind(s) behind this. As far as I know Lorenzo had a ton of people who would hang his skin on their walls. So it was difficult, especially since I was barely involved in his business.

  The only persons I knew who would've done this is Iosif Nowak. He was the only person who I knew that hated Lorenzo that much. So much he'd drown himself in dog shit than be in the same building as Lorenzo. Besides that, Nowak and Lorenzo has had history but then again it couldn't be him.

  Iosif was dead. Lorenzo and I watched as the building blew up and burned to the ground with everyone in it. So the chances of Iosif escaping was none to little. He wouldn't have made it out in time.

   As for Giovanni, I don't know much about him. My only knowledge was from what Donny told me. In all honesty he didn't sound as if he would do that to Lorenzo . . . to go as far as kidnapping Angelo and Lorenzo and turning their cousin against them.

  I sighed as I rub my forehead in frustration. Any more thinking and I'm sure my head will explode into pieces. As I snuggled up into Lorenzo's thick soft fluffy blanket, I still couldn't help but wonder about them.

  I hope they arrive home soon.

   Just as that thought ran through my mind, a loud bang was heard followed by impatient and loud shouts. Alarmed, I hastily flew downstairs. I'm sure if my PE teacher saw me now, she'd drop on her knees and ask for more miracles to happen.

   As I reach the bottom of the stairs, my heart stopped at the sight. Men were rushing to help Lorenzo and Angelo. I hadn't fully seen them since too much bodies hid them from my eyesight.

  However my eyes did land on a wounded Donny. He clutched his shoulder as he walked towards me with watery eyes and a shaky smile. “They're back, Bri.”

   I grinned widely at him as I pulled him into a tight embrace. He winced and pulled away when my arm smacked his shoulder. “Sorry!” I squealed out as I grimaced at his bloody shirt.

   “Its fine,” He huffed out before he face fell grave,“You should be more worried about those two. Their conditions are bad, really bad. I'm actually for once worried and fearful for Lorenzo, Brianne.”

  At his words my breathe hitched. Tears welled my eyes and I am thankful that Angelo and Lorenzo have been shifted to the infirmary by now. Judging from Donny's stature, I knew the guys were in a pretty bad shape. Donny was hardly ever one to worry for Lorenzo.

  Lorenzo was that guy who you would think survive any obstacle one would hurl at him. He was strong in both his mind and body.

  So for Donny to be almost in tears, made me worry. I tilted my head back as I furiously blinked at the ceiling. “How bad is he?”

  “Adriano has gotten his personal doctor to help along with Silvio and Enrique,” Enrique was our own doctor and at the mention of all those names, my stomach became upset.

   “I don't know how bad they are from a doctor's point of view but I'll let you know . . ” Donny trailed as he sighed before continuing, “Also I'd like you and Marilyn to not see them for the next two days until they are fully cleaned and patched up. I doubt you both may even get the chance to see them with doctors bustling around.”

  I nodded my head at my Donny's words with understanding though my heart teared a bit from not being with Lorenzo at his weakest moment. Trying not to worry much and keep a positive view on things, I carried my thoughts elsewhere knowing that the Roberto brothers would be okay at the hands of doctors.

  My eyes shifted to Donny's bullet wound before saying,“ You should get that checked.”

  Donny shrugged as if it was nothing before his eyes landed on something or someone behind me. I turned around to see a crying Marilyn coming at me. I opened my arms to accommodate her as she barreled into them.

   “T-They look s-so bad, Bri, ” The cracking of her voice made me tear up. I didn't know how to comfort her so instead I just whispered words that some how soothed my tormented mind.

  “Everything will be okay.”

----------------------------

   It's been so long. I honestly miss writing. I haven't wrote in soooo long that I am rusted! Ugh. It sucks.

Leave comments and votes! Your feedback is appreciated! ❤