Chapter Nine- Passing out like a sore thumb (changed)

Freya

I wake up with an arm draped around me, and I start to panic. Why do I have a guys arms draped around my stomach? The last thing I remember is taking some shots. Oh god, please do not say that I slept with Alex!

 I slightly lift up the covers, and sigh in relief that I'm in. . . three layers of clothing? No wonder I'm so warm!

 Slightly lifting his arm, I shuffle out from the bed. The first thing I do is strip from two layers, so I'm not suffocated. I would love to know how I ended up like this.

 I change in the bathroom in case Alex wakes up. I'm embarrassed enough as it is. I mean, who knows what I did when I was drunk.

 I change into a grey skull shirt that has rips in the back. I make sure my ass is completely covered by shorts, before adding knee high socks, and a little top hat. 

The weather is beautiful today, and I might do some sun bathing before school starts tomorrow.

 I'm really dreading tomorrow, I mean what if the bullying starts, which means the depression will start, and I'm not in the mood to deal with crap like that. I've been doing okay lately, and I don't want Alex and Stevie to see me going downfall because a bunch of idiots.

After changing, I make a little note explaining my disappearance for when I leave. I don't want to worry anyone, and if no one else remembers last night, then they may worry that I left drunk somewhere, and I know Alex will worry the most.

 We've been together since yesterday, but I've already picked up little things that he does. He is very protective over me, but not in a way that isn't smothering me.

 I could not handle that. 

 As soon as I walk through the door, the devil headaches explodes in my head. I guess this is what a hangover feels like. I've not really had any experience with alcohol, but I wouldn't say I was a light weight, it took a while to get drunk, and I was tipsy most of the night, but once I started to drink vodka straight, I was gone.

 Driving through the streets, the afternoon wind feels good on my skin. 

 After driving to Starbucks, and McDonald's, I head home. I thought I would treat everyone for an amazing night they have given me. For the past few weeks I have made so many new friends. Especially last night. Alex had invited some of his friends, so I made new friends. I felt awkward at first but Alex protected me all the way through, well before my mind goes blank.

 I pull into the drive in and find no one in sight. I hear a faint puking in the background, and it sounds like Stevie to be honest. I'm lucky to not have the sickness "till I puke" hangover. 

Walking in, I try not to cause any noise, because, I know for a fact, that everyone has a headache; including myself.

 "I was wondering where you went." Alex says, greeting me with a backwards hug. I smile softly, his skin on mine feels good.

 "How you feeling?"

 "Ask me that once this hangover goes." I beg, turning myself around in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he does the same with my waist.

 "I'm quite shocked. With lack of experience, it took you hours to actually become drunk. I'm proud." I smile, shaking my head. "Is that what I think it is?" Took him long enough to smell it.

 "If you think it's McDonald's and Starbucks. You're right." He kisses my nose before taking the stuff to the dining room. I set off to find my puking best friend. I hope she's up for food.