Chapter Four- Seal the deal. (Changed)

"Hello Sir, what can I get you?" I ask the old man, in my sweet voice, while leaning over the counter. He scans the menu one last time before facing me.

 "Just coffee and two sugared donuts please love." I smile again and make my way to the coffee machine. I pour the hot drink, and grab some donuts. When the coffee was done, I passed him the black drink, with sugar and milk, and rounded piece of pastry. He thanks me and started to leave after paying

 It's Sunday; the day after I had left my hell. The locker room floor wasn't comfy at all, but it will have to suffice, until I get my pay check, and can book a room at a hotel or something.

 My thoughts are interrupted when the little bell above the door rings. But when I look up to the new customer, I gasp at the face; it's the same guy who had threatened Dylan and his chimp friends.

 I feel my cheeks blush at the memory, so I turned around to face the cash register, so I'm not facing him. I'm working alone today, but I don't mind, there is only a few customers in.

 "Hello again, long time, no see." I hear him say towards my back. "Well in this situation, long time, no see to your back." I laugh and turn around to face him.

 Messy brown hair, faded brown eyes, and a tanned face comes to sight once I lay eyes on him. I bite the inside of my cheek, trying not to say anything stupid. Why was I feeling this way? I had never done before. What was this feeling?

 "W-what can I-I get you?" I stutter, damn, he must think I'm a freak or something.

"Coco milk please." I nod in understanding, but bit my lip once I had turn away from him. Coco milk is my favorite hot drink. I could feel his eyes on me while I poured the drink, still not facing him.

 I turn around, but slip on the lace of my converse and fall forward. . . and so does the drink. Looking up, I see that the drink is all over his shirt. I should be worried that he's burning, but it's revealed his 6 pack. 

 "Ow." He curses through his teeth. Oh God, what the hell? I have just tripped and spilled my drink all over him. Now he will be thinking I am a clumsy freak.

  I quickly grabbed about ten napkins, from the counter and attempt to dry his shirt off.

 "I-I'm s-sorry." I gasp, they is only us two in the cafe now; everyone have left two minutes ago.

 "It's all right." He whispered, making a shiver go down my spine, and my head was spinning like crazy. It was certainly not all right.

 "No! It's not all right, I'm clumsy, and now you have boiling hot chocolate all over you." He see him smirk, and I don't know what he was smirking at until, I looked down, and I was sat on his lap. Oh for all that is holy, what is wrong with me?

 I leap off of him and apologize even more. "I'm sorry, I am such an idiot." I'm just about to jump off when suddenly he grabs both of my wrists, and forces me to stay sit on his lap. ''Can you let me go please?"

 "Why? I'm quite comfortable here." He smirks.

 "I'm not." I lie. Truth is, I am enjoyed sitting on his lap- a little too much.

 His smirk drops and was replaced with a frown. ''I'm not used to people saying no.'' He mutters. He is a player- an self-centered player.

"Do you want anything else?" I wish I could just kick him out the cafe. I already had enough of that stupid smirk leaving and returning.

 He thinks for a moment before replying. ''I would love a kiss.'' That stupid smirk returned and I wish I could just smack it off. It reminded of when my brothers smirked. It annoyed the hell out of me.