Chapter Five- First Date. Freya (Changed)

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight, if you're not busy I mean." Alex asks, while helping me pack everything away. All morning, we had just been together. I had only just met him, but I feel like I have know him for much longer. This sounds incredibly cliche, but I don't care.

 "Yeah, sure, what do you want to do?" Why did I just say yes? Sure he was good looking, but I had only met him twice, but the first time I saw him, he did defend me; which was sweet.

 "Anything, you want, but do you have a curfew or anything?" He joked. But I felt myself turn cold. How the hell was I suppose to tell him that I was sleeping here; on the cold floor?

 "No, I  don't live with my dad." I say half honestly. He smiles a little, but continue to wipe down the table.

 "So... This date thing tonight...what do you want to do?" He asked me, I gasp at his choice of words. Is it really a date? I have never been on one, so I do not really know how it works. I just hope he isn't one of those guys who does full-on making out as soon as we get some where private. Does he only just want to get in my pants? I did tell him I wanted to be friends and he understood that. . . .I hope.

 "Penny for your thoughts?" I snap my head back up and notice that he is smirking at me. I shook my head, while looking down on the table, and wiping it clean. "Oh I get it... you were thinking about me, eh?" His smirk grows wider. He has the biggest ego ever. But behind his smirk, there's something about him that intrigues me. But what?

 I feel myself blush crimson at his words, because I know he was right; I am thinking about him. ''You can decide where we go... I don't care much.'' I say honestly. I don't care; well as long it's not in a dark alleyway or something like that.

 "Why don't we have a movie night at yours?" He suggests, I just shake my head at him. "Why?" Crap, what am I suppose to tell him. Excuse excuse excuse.

 "Because it's getting done up; painting, carpeting, the works, what about yours?" I regret saying that, know it looks like I'm being desperate.

 "Sure, I would say I'll pick you up, but what's the point. We can leave together, and there is no point on going home just so I can get changed, I'm already sexy as hell." I roll my eyes, and whack him with the towel I am holding. But he grabs it just as it was about to hit his arm, and pulls it towards him; with me still holding it.

 I hold out my free hand, because I know I will only knock him over or something, but when I was in fact close enough to smell his minty breath, he catches me by surprise and tries to lean in for a kiss, but as if instinct took over, I move my face to the side, so his lips meet my cheek.

 "Hey, no fair... You can't just lead me into thinking that you wanted my kisses and move away last minute."

 "Aw, is little Alex- baby, gonna cry?" I say, mimicking a toddler. He looks less embarrassed, and more amused. ''What?''

 "You just called me baby." He smirks wider, while I blush when I realized what I have just said. I have to change the subject, before he had a chance too embarrass me even more.

 "Can we just go now?" I complain, he closes his eyes and shakes his head disapprovingly.

 "And I'm the baby?" I roll me eyes, and head for the locker room, but stop again when he starts following me. "What?"

 "Em... I have to change out of my uniform... and well... you're kind of following me into where I need to change." His response results into laughing hysterically at me.

 "Aw, is little Freya- baby, gonna cry?" He mocks, still laughing.

 "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up, but I am not getting changed in front of you." I say, pointing at his chest. Wow, his chest was built, but not too built. Just perfect. He rolls his eyes and starts to walk in the opposite direction.