I told her not to go over board. She doesn't have to put on makeup or high heels. She just has to come as she is.

Nevertheless I nodded my head and closed my locker. It's a good thing Diamond gave me my notebooks yesterday.

The bell rung signaling for us for to go to class. I guess I'm actually going to have to pay attention today.

After school

"Honey I'm home" I said as I closed the front door. I love saying that because I know she hates it.

"I'm in here"

What a surprise. She was in the kitchen, over a pot. The dinner was in 1 hours.

I had to stay for football practice so I came home a little late. I have less than 1 hour to take a shower and get ready.

I kissed her cheek and quickly ran upsatirs. I have to smell nice for Diamond. I haven't seen her all day.

I took a quick 10 mintue shower and ran out to my room. I rummaged through my closet looking for a outfit.

Minutes later I pulled out an outfit that caught my eyes. It was just a white supreme shirt, jean jacket, and black knee slit jeans. I went through my shoes section and picked out my black and white vans.

 I went through my shoes section and picked out my black and white vans

I sprayed on some cologne and gave myself a pat on the back. I did good.

Let's just hope my princess and I have a good night.

Diamond's POV

"We're here" I said as I pulled up into the address that Sam gave me. I thought I was gonna pull up to a house but no.

It was a mansion.

His house was 50% glass

His house was 50% glass. 25% was just regular house material. The other 25% was water.

Damn, he's loaded.

I saw Noah's car already there. I guess they're just waiting for us.

Ruby and I walked out of the car and walked slowly up to the front door. We don't wanna break any of the glass on the floor.