51

ALLY'S POV:

(2 weeks later)

I have been in the same damn hospital room for almost three months, hell yeah I want to get out of here, but I have one more chemo tap, then i'll be free.

Doctor Hutchison said I will be out by the beginning of November, and I will still have checkups every few weeks, but I will be off treatment.

My cancer has taken a turn for the better, and my body is finally getting rid of the disease like it should.

I just have to get through with this last tap at the end of October.

Harry has visited three times and has been on edge every time.

I feel bad because I'm doing this to him, he can't enjoy tour because he's always worrying about me.

I've become rather close with Zayn, who keeps me updated with how Harry really is.

Harry apparently has been doing better, but he isn't as energetic as he usually is. He stays up at night, thinking about me, and he's always tired.

I always feel terrible when I get this news. Tour is his favorite thing, but he can't even enjoy it because of me.

I've actually thought about what everyone's been saying on the news, am I really ruining his life?

"On other news, how strong now is the relationship of Hally?" the annoying anchorwoman proposes.

"I don't care, bitch" I sigh and change the channel.

I finished Anne's books a long time ago, and many of them I've read more than once.

"Knock knock" I spot Henry in the doorway, his new legs on.

"Hey Hen, what's up?"

"You want to hang out? Kal wasn't feeling well and can't visit us, so I thought I would come see how you're holding up" the thirteen-year-old boy smiles and walks into the room, sitting on the side of the bed next to me.

"Of course!" I throw my arm around his neck and fluff his hair.

"My skateboard is so sick, I can't wait to use it" he smiles.

"Well I'm glad Henry, so when do you get out of here?"

"The same day you have your last chemo tap" he smiles.

"Well that's great bud! I'm so happy for you" I give him another hug.

"Thanks Al. I hope we can stay friends once we're both out of the hospital"

"What are you talking about? of course we're going to stay friends!"

"Do you want to go grab a doughnut?"

"Yeah" I slip on my vans and we walk to the common room.

"So what are you looking forward to when you get out of here?" Henry grabs three doughnuts, while I jut stick to one.

"Mostly just getting out of here" I laugh. We go sit at a table and eat our sweet breakfast.

We spend a few minutes with small talk, nothing important ever happens at the hospital in order to talk about.

"Ally! you have a visitor!" Emma comes over to our table.

"Really?" She nods her head and walks off.

"I'll walk with you Ally, you know, beat this person up if they hurt you" he punches his fist into his palm, making me laugh.

"Okay. Whoever it is, you can meet them if you want to" I smile.

"Thanks. I have nothing better to do, so I might as well" he chuckles.

He's a bit slower because of having no legs, but I keep an even pace with him as we walk to my room to see my surprise visitor.

I walk into the room and spot a curly headed boy, a slight smirk on his face, dimples showing perfectly.

"Harry!" I run over to him and jump into his arms, him picking me up and spinning me around.

He sets me down and kisses the tip of my nose before I crash our lips together, well through the small piece of paper covering his mouth from mine.

We pull away and I remember that Henry's still in the room.

"Oh Harry, this is Henry" I turn around and guide Harry to where the young boy is standing.

"Hello Henry, it's nice to meet you" Harry smiles and shakes Henry's hand.

"My sister loves you. She has you all over her wall" Henry flips his hair to the side and Harry laughs.

"Really? How old is she?"

"She's fifteen, you should meet her sometime"

"Hm, I think I will" Harry smiles at the boy.

"Great. I'll leave you two to catch up, I'll see ya Ally" he gives me a quick hug and is out the door.

I turn around and give Harry's hand a tight squeeze before he pulls me into a huge hug.

We stand there for a few minutes, just basking in each other's company.

"I missed you so much, Al" Harry says into my ear.

"I've missed you too Harry".

AN:

YAYYY Harry's home!!!

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just running out of really creative ideas to end chapters.

Haha.

Okay, so I found a pun about butter, but I can't tell you because it might spread.....

:)

Okay so only a few more chapters left, so sad.

Sorry guys.

But I'm still going to publish the first chapter of my second book :)))))

PLEASE vote and comment. I want to know what you all thought of my FIRST fanfiction!!!

Thank you all so much for being amazing readers!! I appreciate it!!

Much love <3

-pete