43

ALLY'S POV:

I wake up to the early morning light shining through the window. I slide my glasses onto my head and wipe the sleep out of my eyes.

I have a slight headache from crying so I get up and make myself some coffee.

Perrie is snoring on the couch, and I'm sure Eleanor is still sleeping, they got really drunk last night.

I laugh to myself as I make myself some eggs and finish my cup of coffee. My phone started vibrating, I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Ally?" it's Harry.

"Oh, hey" I sink onto a bar stool and look down at my coffee.

"Look Ally, I'm sorry for freaking out last night, I didn't think it through, and I was calling you to make sure you knew that" woah. He never apologizes like this.

"Oh Harry, it's okay, I knew you would've been upset, I just couldn't tell you in person"

"I just feel like a terrible person"

"Harry you're not a terrible person, you care about me and I understand how you feel. I feel like s terrible person for not telling you sooner"

"I love you Ally"

"I love you too, Harry"

We say our goodbyes, I walk into the living room and take a picture of the sleeping girl.

I laugh to myself as I post it on twitter.

"Some people just party too hard"

I end up just making another cup of coffee as El walks groggily into the kitchen.

"Well good morning to you" I laugh as she lays her head down on the table.

"Good morning" she mumbles.

"Would you like some coffee?" she nods her head. I laugh and make her a cup, sliding it over to her.

"How are you not dead?" she rubs her temples.

"I didn't drink, that's how" I chuckle and sit next to her.

"You matched us drink for drink, if not more, how do you not have liver failure?"

"El, Perrie matched you drink for drink last night. I sipped my club soda and watched y'all make fools of yourselves" she puts her head in her hands and moans as I laugh, remembering last night.

Before I think of anything else to say, Perrie walks in, just as sluggish as Eleanor had.

"How are you already up?" she rubs her temples and sits down at the table.

"I'm guessing you would like some coffee too?" I laugh and get up to make Perrie one as well.

I make the coffee and grab some painkillers for the hungover girls. They take the medicine and go back to where they slept last night.

I don't want to waste the day, so I call a cab to take me home.

"Where to, miss?" the man asks me.

I tell him my address and he starts driving, making small conversation as we go.

"Alright darling, here we are" I kindly thank the old man and climb out of the car.

After getting into my house, I let Piper in and feed her.

"Hey girl. That's a good girl" I sit down on the couch and she jumps up next to me. "You're getting so big" I rub her back and turn on some tv.