29

HARRY'S POV:

I stare down at the girl I love as she eats her turkey sandwich.

"What?" she slyly asks me.

"Your just so- beautiful" I tell her. She blushes and leans over to give me a kiss, her small lips lingering over mine.

"I love you Harry" she tells me. I smile and take her hand, kissing the back of it.

"I love you forever" I tell her. Her face grows even more red than before and I chuckle at her reaction.

She gets up from her seat to throw away her plate, she's only wearing my shirt and it looks amazing on her. We both walk back into the bedroom, Piper leading the way. Ally walks into the bathroom and I hear the water running and a pill bottle opening. I climb into bed and get the movie started.

"On Wednesday I get to go set up my art studio at the university" Ally tells me.

"Really? that awesome Ally! I didn't know you got your own studio" I hug her and pull her into bed with me. She put her head on my chest as the movie starts.

"What movie is this again?" she looks up at me and I smirk.

"The conjuring." Her smile fades.

"Harry! I hate scary movies!" she whines. She slaps my arm and turns back to the movie.

Ten minutes later she's burying her head in my chest and hot tears are falling onto my bare chest. I pull her close, laughing to myself about her reaction.

"Don't laugh. It's rude" she says through closed eyes. Her body tenses up again as the demon goes after one of the children. "Turn it off please! I don't want to see a kid die!" she puts her hands over her ears and closes her eyes.

"The kid isn't going to die, love. I promise." I tell her. Her eyes open as soon as the demon leaves the mother. Her body slowly relaxes.

"See, it wasn't that bad!" I smile at her. She shoots me a glare and turns full house on. She moves her head off of my chest and onto her pillow. I pull her to my chest as she keeps her attention on the tv, obviously avoiding sleep from the scary movie. It's only 8:30, so I sigh and sit up to show her the movie I got her. I toss it on the bed and she squeals when she sees "the lucky one" on the cover.

"Put it in!" she says excitedly. I chuckle and put the movie in.

I make my way back to my spot in bed as she tells me to stay quiet. I chuckle even more and pull her to where we're both sitting up, her back against my chest as her feet are bunched up, hugging her knees. I rub my fingers up and down her smooth arm.

She watches the movie intently, and I look at her beauty. She turns her head to look at me, but I quickly look away.

Her eyes begin to water when the woman is talking about her brother going to war, I don't do anything because I know she would be embarassed if I noticed.

ALLY'S POV:

After the movie is over, Harry is lightly snoring, making me laugh. I lay down next to him and lightly kiss his cheek. I check my phone for the time, it's 10:50. I'm really not that tired, so I decide to go paint. I slowly climb out of bed, and make my way to my makeshift studio in the guest room.

I begin to paint, letting the movement of my hands carry my mind to knew ideas and places. I decide that it's too quiet, so I tiptoe back into the bedroom and grab my phone and earbuds, putting on my favorite painting music, beginning my artwork again.

By the time 12:30 rolls around, I'm almost done with the beautiful sunset on the beach in watercolor. It's missing something though, and I tap my paintbrush against my chin. When "space between" by Dave Matthews comes on, I realize that the sunset needs a sign of life within the picture. Before I'm thinking, I'm painting a shadow of a sailboat floating across the calm water. I smile at my picture and look a the time on my watch. It's 1:15. I'm no where near being tired, so I add some more detail into the painting. When I'm completely done with the artwork, I sign an "AH" in the bottom right corner.