28

AN: sorry the last chapter was really depressing. Just for future chapters, it might get depressing again but that's how the story goes along! I will try to leave notice before the chapter starts! Thanks for understanding! Enjoy!

ALLY'S POV:

"Why! So you can treat me like I'm shattered?" I yell at him. He stops in place and watches me walk to my car. I look back at him and he's standing in the driveway, running his hands through his hair. I get into the car, and keep the window rolled down.

"Ally please don't leave!" he yells. I pull out onto the road and call the one person I know will understand.

"Hey El, can I stay with you for the night?"

"Of course girl, is everything okay?" her voice sounds worried.

"Yeah, I just need to think things over for a night" I tell her.

"Okay. You're more than welcome to stay here" she tells me. I thank her and hang the phone up. I make my way down the road and pull up in front of the huge house. Before I'm on the porch, Eleanor is out if the house and down the driveway. I step out of my car and she immediately pulls me into a hug.

"I'm okay" I tell her.

"So, what happened!?" she asks me. I laugh at her anxiousness.

"It's nothing really, he found out that I've been running, he was being overly protective about my cancer, and I was getting annoyed. He just acts like he has to protect me from everything. I felt like I was being suffocated. But he's always like that. Really nothing, I just needed a little time away." I smile a her.

"Okay, then do you want to go shopping?" she asks me with a smile. I laugh and nod my head.

"Can I take a shower first?" I ask her. She smiles and nods her head. I take my bag inside and put them in the guest room. I take a quick shower and put on a pair of my jean shorts and a tank top. I walk out and Louis is on the couch.

"What'd you do?" he turns and asks me.

"What makes you think I did something?" I laugh at him.

"Well Harry isn't here is he?" He laughs back.

"For your information, he was being overly protective and called my brother about multiple things and I got annoyed. I just needed time away" I tell him. He nods his head.

"Okay. Not to butt in but, can you blame him? he's been nothing but on-edge since he found out about your cancer" he tells me.

"I know, I just couldn't handle it. It's like I was some broken thing he had to fix. I just needed time away from that" he nods his head again and I'm grateful when Eleanor finally walks out.

"Ready to go?" she asks me. I smile and nod my head.

we climb into my car and head to the mall.

"So where do you want to go first?" Eleanor asks me.

"Doesn't matter to me. Wherever" I shrug. I'm not really into shopping. She laughs at me and drags me into a forever 21, I was surprised when I actually bought a few shirts. We pass the nike store and I drag Eleanor in.

"Come on!!" I pull her in.

"Why?" she whines.

"I need some new running stuff." I smile at her.

After the nike store, Eleanor drags me into Macy's, H&M, and many other stores I can't even remember the name of.

We had a fun time, and ended up coming back to the house with almost too many bags to carry.