38

ALLY'S POV:

"I can't do this anymore" his eyes show the hurt I've inflicted into him. "All the lies, the chemo, the cancer, everything. I can't take it anymore" he pulls at his hair- the way he always does when he's frustrated.

"You-you don't mean that. I love you Harry" tears are brimming his eyes, as they are mine, as he slowly let's me go.

"There's too much pain, I can't just let you sit here and pretend there's nothing wrong Ally, something is wrong, you have cancer for fuck's sake! have some sense!" tears are streaming down his face, his soft, pink lips are quivering, on the verge of a breakdown.

"Harry, baby, look at me, I'm still healthy, I'm alive-"

"But your dying, Ally, and I can't stand here and pretend that everything will be okay when it won't."

"But you said you loved me"

"I do love you Ally, but that's why I have to let you go-"

"NO! PLEASE NO! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" I sit up in bed, Harry already holding me in his arms.

"Sh, Ally it's just another dream, you're okay, sh, it's okay"

"No it's not, I love you Harry, I love you" I mumble the words over and over again, and I feel hot tears springing down my face in an even heavier flood.

"Sh, I love you too, baby, you're safe with me, sh" he's slowly rocking us back in forth as I cry harder than I have cried since my parents' death.

"Promise me you'll never let me go" I say into his shirt.

"I'll never leave you, I promise"

AN:

****yes, this chapter is supposed to be really short****

Hey guyssss, so I hope you liked my mini chapter ;) I know the book is really depressing and stuff right now but please don't give up on it! I have big plans for shattered and would love for you to stay on board with the depressing parts! Please comment and vote! Also SPREAD THE WORD!!! You can also follow me on Twitter @niallerhoran467 thanks guys :*
Pete