19

I wake up to piper scratching at the door, I get up and put on my running clothes, and I decide to take piper out with me. I have a tiny ponytail due to last night's cut. I start running a little, trying to get piper to run along with me. She doesn't. I laugh and take her for a short walk. I bring her up towards the house and stick her in. I stretch and then start my run. I wasn't planning on going to the park this time, so I ran the opposite way. I needed to get my mind off some things.
Little mix comes on my running playlist and it pumps me up. I start running a little faster, pushing my troubles back, leaving them behind me. I turn around at 2 miles and stop to stretch. My calves are burning, but it's a good burn. I decide to start off walking, then working my way to sprinting. By that time, I see my house, but I also see someone running up this way. It's Ethan. Shit. I run into the house before he sees me. I wanted to avoid another one of his somewhat "apologies". I close the door and lock it. I look out the window and see him pass in front of it. I go to the bathroom and take a hot bath. I let my purple hair down, I can barely feel it on my shoulders. I laugh at myself. I get a text, hoping it's not from Ethan.

Harry: good morning beautiful. :)

Me: good morning ;)

Harry: how did you sleep?

Me: pretty good, what about you?

Harry: not so well. we have a performance today.

Me: aw! Good luck baby!

Harry: haha, That's not why I didn't sleep. I was thinking about you.

Me: still good luck ;)

We text back and forth for a while, until Harry has to go. I play some music and get into the hot water. I decide to shave my legs, because I know El is going to want to go somewhere today. I take off the promise ring, just in case. I don't want it to go down the drain. I put it on a table with the rest of my jewelry. I begin to shave my legs in the hot bath water.

HARRY'S POV:

I get out of bed and stretch. I decide to get a shower before Louis takes all the hot water. He's still sleeping and he looks hilarious. I take a quick picture of him and post it on twitter. Why not? I get the water running and when I'm out, I text Ally. Niall knocks on the door, so I tell her goodbye and go answer.

"Oh, your already up?" I nod my head. Just then, Niall runs and jumps on top of Louis. Louis screams, making us laugh. I take the covers and pull them out from under them. They both fall on the floor, laughing their heads off. Louis gets up and goes to take a shower Niall and I walk downstairs to our private breakfast buffet the hotel set up for us. We both pile our plates high with whatever there was. We talk and laugh, but he ends up throwing food at me. Liam comes in.

"Haha, hey guys why are you throwing food?" we look at him and shrug, then go back to eating and talking with Liam. Louis comes in and grabs a bunch of food and sits down next to Liam. A grin comes across his face.

"I saw that miss Ally cut her hair." I nod and laugh. "And she dyed it purple" everyone looked at me laughing and they all broke into the loudest laughs I have ever heard from them.

"Yeah, her and El figured, that if all her hair is going to be gone in a couple weeks, why not dye it?" they laugh even louder. Zayn comes in and looks confused. Louis tells him what happened and he smiles.

"Are you serious?" I nod, smiling. "That's awesome." He also breaks into laughter. Our manager walks in.

"Okay, we have fifteen minutes until we have to leave! Go upstairs and finish getting ready!" We obey her orders and go back to our rooms. I brush my teeth and put on my shoes. Louis and I walk downstairs and meet the others. We walk out the back and get into the bus. We get to the station and there are a million fans already waiting for us. Niall steps off the bus and sticks his tongue out. The girls seriously fall to their knees.