14

HARRY'S POV:

I jump into the cold shower. The water feels good on my severely sunburned skin. I laugh at myself when I realize just how burned I really am. My shoulders are already peeling. I wash my hair and drop my shampoo bottle, as I bend down, I notice Ally's hair that came out of her head. How long will it be until she's completely bald? I decide to dismiss it, and I turn off the water and pull a towel around my waist. I put on a pair of sweats and try to put a shirt on, failing to get it over my shoulders. I really am sunburned.

I walk out into the bedroom with just my sweats. I look over at Ally, who put in a movie and watching the credits. She looks over at me and breaks into laughter. I give her an annoyed smirk and she goes over to the medicine cabinet and pulls out a bottle of aloe.

"Lay down on your stomach" I do what I'm told and I feel the cold liquid being rubbed into my burning skin. It feels amazing.

"That feels fantastic" I look up at her and see her smiling. I chuckle at her as she tries to put some on my face. I make faces at her and she breaks into laughter. I love that laugh.

"There, all better?" I nod my head as she slides into bed. She props herself on a pillow and grabs one for me to put my head on. She puts the pillow in her lap and I feel her playing with my curls as I lay my head on the pillow. I'm asleep within seconds.

ALLY'S POV:

Being sunburned really knocks the life out you. I laugh when I start to hear Harry's snores. I take a picture of him and post it on twitter.

"Looks like someone had fun at the beach"

I laugh at myself when my phone starts getting blown up with fans favoriting the picture. I realize that I have over a million favorites. I start getting comments on the picture, but they aren't about Harry's sunburn, they're about my cancer. I look at some of the comments.

"I just want you to know I'm praying for you!" I look at this particular girl's page, her past five posts have been about me and how she's praying for me. I follow her and I bet I just made her day. Some others said things like,

"Your such an inspiration" or "I'm praying for your recovery!" I follow a few more people that stood out to me and smile to myself. I'm not alone in this. People are rooting for me.

Harry shifts a little, but doesn't wake up. I play flappy bird for a little until it tells me I have to update. I go to the App Store and update. my phone deletes the app. Dammit. What does it take for me to play some flappy bird? Something by the App Store says flappy bird was deleted. Well, shit. I sigh and put my phone down. I start watching the movie, what movie is this again? Oh yeah, it's the hunger games. I watch for about 30 minutes and then fall asleep, my hands tangled in Harry's curls.

Harry wakes up and turns his head towards me. I'm half awake so I open my eyes as look at him. He smiles at me and grabs my hand. He looks at the ring on my finger and gently kisses it. I rub his messed up curls and stare into his deep green eyes.

"Your back looks a lot better just from that aloe." I look at his back and notice the red wasn't as much as crimson as it was.

"It feels a lot better too" he answers back.

"I'm glad." I smile at him as I continue to play with his curls. He closes his eyes, still smiling. He plays with the ring on my finger.

"You know it took me forever to figure out which ring you would like. I asked Gemma to come help me." I smile at him, knowing how much he loved me.

"We decided together to customize one"

"It's perfect, Harry" I lean down and kiss him. I look at my phone and realize it's 4:30. We were asleep for an hour. I laugh to myself. Harry looks at twitter and sees my post.

"Not cool, Ally" he gives me an annoyed smile and starts tickling me. I laugh so hard,I'm out of breath. I'm kicking around and spazzing out, gasping for breath as Harry's smile grows.

"No, stop!" I'm laughing so much, I'm trying to catch my breath. I finally get his arms off of my stomach and I'm sitting there smiling, trying to catch my breath. He's on the floor laughing at me. I look at him and hit his sunburned arm.

"Okay we're even" he smiles at me and leans in to kiss me. he pulls away, a smirk on his face. "I have something for you." I smile and turn towards him.

"You do?" he nods his head, smiling.

"You'll see it tomorrow love" his smile widens. I lay down on the bed.

"I wanna know nowww!" I moan as he laughs even harder at me.

"First thing in the morning. I promise" he kisses me as I lay upside down, and I pull him closer to me. We decide on Pizza Hut for dinner, neither of us are in the mood to go out and get food.