20

*two months later*

After weeks of waiting this day, I almost couldn't believe it was time to pick Harry up from the airport. I woke up early, excited to start the day. I go take a show and shave my legs, and my underarms. when I get out, I put some lotion on and think about putting on my wig Eleanor bought me. I decided against it, and go get my clothes on. I put on my new sundress I bought the other day, and my gladiator sandals. I put on some makeup on my cheeks and mascara on my eyelashes. I put the wig on, thinking about it, but put it back. I'll ask El for her opinion later. I go into the kitchen and decide to make some breakfast. I make pancakes, bacon, and sausage. I make us some smoothies and put them in the fridge. As soon as breakfast is ready on the table, El comes out in her new dress she bought.

"This smells amazing, Al!" she smiles and we sit. She eats almost four pancakes and almost all the bacon. I laugh at her and get up.

"I have a question for you" I tell her. She turns and watches me walk out of the room. I walk back in with my wig and ask her opinion on it.

"Okay, so wig or no wig?" she looks at me and thinks.

"I like the wig. It looks like your normal hair" I nod and adjust the wig on my head. It felt weird having it on, though. I got back into the bedroom and take it off. I wish I had hair. I walk back out.

"You're not going to wear the wig?" I shake my head, giving a weak smile. They are supposed to arrive in thirty minutes, so we get the dishes put up and head out the door.

My stomach has knots as we wait for the plane to land. I couldn't wait to see him. One of the terminals opens up and a flight attendant is walking out. Large men are walking out, and I can see Harry and the rest walking behind them.

"Harry!"

He walks towards me, drops his bags and picks me up. He spins me around and holds me tight. After he sets me down, he leans in and kisses me, holding my head to his. I have been waiting for this for such a long time. He pulls away and smiles at me.

"Who are you?" I laugh as he steps away, pretending not to know me. "I'm sorry, but I'm waiting for my girlfriend" he gives me a wink and takes my hand.

"You ready to go, lads?" Louis asks us. he gives me a hug and rubs my bald head. I laugh and we start walking to the car. Security got the luggage for us and meets us at the door. We all take our bags and walk into the parking lot. We talk as Louis and El take us home. Me and Harry walk into the house and he drops his bags and swoops me up, kissing me. I wrap my legs around his waist as he takes me over to the couch. He pulls me off of him and I sit down in his lap. We talk for a while, about the trip and all that.

"Do you want to go for a swim?" I ask him. He smiles and nods. I get up and go put on my new bathing suit. It's a great sunny day and piper excitedly greets me as I walk outside. She sees Harry and runs up to him. Harry leans down and pets her. I look away and the next thing I know, he's picked me up and jumping into the pool with me in his arms. We come up and start laughing. He pulls me close and starts kissing me. I wrap my legs around his waist and run my fingers through his soft, curly hair. We make out for a while, making up for the times he missed out on. I've been waiting for so long to feel his soft lips against mine. He pulls away and winks at me, going under water. I laugh at him and follow him under. He swims away from me and I laugh as I come up for air.

"Catch me if you can" he sticks out his tongue and turns around. I open my eyes under the water and seeing his dark brown curls flowing. I grab his foot and pull him towards me, and pulling up for air. I let go and swim over to a float, hopping in it and laying down. Harry comes over to me and puts his elbows on the side of it.