3

HARRY'S POV:

I awake to the sound of birds chirping outside my hotel room. I think about Ally and how she would always know what to say in the morning. Most of the time, she would say stuff like "your breath smells bad" or something like "you're hot when you sleep babe". God I missed her so much. I look at the clock; 9:30. We have an interview today, and so I go take a shower and get ready for the day. As I get out of the shower Niall is sitting on my bed. How did he even get in here?

"Hey Niall, what's up?" I asked him as I got my clothes Lou told me to put on.

"Nothing much, Louis won't let me into his room because Eleanor is being a stowaway today" Niall exclaimed. He just makes me laugh when he fake pouts. Just then, my phone rings and Niall answers the phone---

"Harry's phone, Niall speaking!" He said into the phone.

"Oh, it's for you" Niall hands me the phone.

"Oh really?" I say sarcastically as I grab the phone from his hand. "Uh, hello?" I say into the phone to the unknown caller.

"Harry! Thank God you picked up!" ---it was Kat on the phone

"Kat, Are you okay?"

"Well, not exactly. Ally passed out and hit her head on a rock after she was throwing up blood!" Niall saw my face and furrowed his brow, standing up.

"Where is she now Katherine!?"

"She's at the hospital, we are in the waiting room right now, the doctors told us we should go home because she's in pretty bad shape and might be out for a while-"

"Kat, I'm coming to the United States now!" I hung up before she could say anything else.

"What are you doing lad! You can't leave now! What happened!?" Niall was frantic. I brush past him and wipe a tear from my eye, and they slowly start rolling down my cheeks as i try to pack up my bag.

"Ally is in a coma at the hospital, I have to go find her" he just looks at me and nods.

I arrive at the airport, going through security as fast as I can. I get stopped by a few people to take pictures and then I finally get on the plane and start my flight. I was really drained emotionally and I just wanted to see her beautiful smile pointed at me and her to wake up in my arms again.

My plane starts it's descent and I get my things ready. I hurry and try to get off first so I don't get stuck in the crowds. My driver took me to The hospital. I got out and told my driver to stay here. I run inside and see Kat, Charlotte, and Nicole sitting in the waiting room. Kat comes up to me,

"Harry, she's still in a coma, we went in to see her and the machines started beeping faster and faster and the doctor rushed her out of the room. She's in the ICU right now." I give her a hug and look down at the ground.

"Why don't you girls go and rest in your hotel, I'll stay here and wait for the doctors" I told them. I really wanted to be alone right now.

"Are you sure Harry?" Charlotte asked, "we can stay with you if you want us to!"

"No, it's okay, I want to be alone. Just think about some stuff. You go get some rest" I say as I sit down in one of the uncomfortable chairs. For the first time I realized how bad Ally could be right now, could she die from this? As I though of other possibilities, I began to cry. Just knowing that I could never see her again made me sick. I guess it had gotten late, because the doctors told me to go home. They said visiting hours were over. I told them I wasn't leaving until I knew she was okay.

I wake up, and realize it's 5:30 AM. I get up and walk around. I pass a room and I heard Ally's name. I listened closely to the doctors' conversation.

"Have we told anyone about what we found?" One short, girl doctor asked.

"I don't know how we will break the news to her family. They are already in a tough situation as it is" I look over and see Ally laying in the hospital bed near them. She looked so peaceful laying there. She also looked so frail, and pale, sickly. It hurt me to see her like that, I couldn't do anything for her, I couldn't help her, and the fact that I didn't even know what the doctors were keeping from us made me even more upset. I bit my lip as another set of tears came on, and then came my rage. Why wasn't I there with her? Why did this happen when I was gone? I was only supposed to be back in a week. I didn't know what to do. I turn around and punch the wall (unfortunately it was a concrete wall) I busted my hand up pretty bad and a nurse took me into a room to give me stitches. Shit. Now I look like an idiot.

"Is she yours?" The kind nurse asked me.

"Wha-?" I say between sniffles.

"Is that your girl in there?" She looked at me and noticed who I was. I nodded to her question.

"Hey, your Harry styles!" She exclaimed

"That's me" I told her as she wrapped my hand up.

"Do you mind if we take a picture?" She asked me, even though I had been crying and I had blood down my shirt. Shit.

We took a picture and she sent me on my way. I walk back towards the waiting room and see her room, with no doctors standing in it. I walk into the room and see her broken body lying there. I stood over her bed and watched her chest slowly rise and fall. I stoop down and kiss her forehead and hear her breathing. It's not the sweet, even breathing she used to have, it was uneven raspy breathing. Will she be back to normal when she wakes up? Will she remember any of us? Is she going to be different!? The many possibilities weighed on my mind, making my head feel heavy. I went back to the waiting room and sat for a while.

AN: hey guys! Hope you like the story so far! This is my first fanfic so make sure to comment and tell me if there's anything I'm doing wrong or if you just want to comment! I hope you enjoy the rest of the fanfic :)