Thank you

________________________________________

I just wanted to say that the things I'm going to write here are a bit more serious than you guys may expect from me,since the most of you know me
as a hyped, stupid and funny person.

__________________________________________

( Please tell me what you think about this story)

Something that you guys should know

Guys, I'm honest right now.

When I started this book, I did it for fun. I never thought that someone would actually read it, that's why I didn't plan any of the first chapters or the title and until chapter 14 or 15 I didn't like this story and asked myself "why are they reading this story?" That's why I asked you and your replies made my heart melt.

Afterwards I realized that people liked the story and started commenting, I felt love. I really saw the interests in my story. So I started to plan the chapters. I took paper and pencil and started writing down some scenes. I read comments and tried to include things my readers liked, for an example 98% of you guys loved the age gap or the fluff scenes, which actually shocked me.

To come to the point, this story would've been deleted if there wouldn't be people who commented and supported my story innocence from the beginning. The comments make my day, even if I am not responding to all of them.

I am going to re-write the story, grammars or write some things more logical for the newest readers, since I never cared about how the chapters should be built.

Also, I gained more confidence with my english, since my teacher says I'm not good in english and that my vocabulary is very basic and easy.

Things I want to explain

Why is the title Innocence? :

I started writing this fanfiction just for fun, like I said before. I never had a story line so I never knrw what this story is actuslly about so I was like "Baek is in a relationship with their teacher but no one knows, they think he is innocent". Also I really like the word innocent, that's basically why I chose it as the book title.

Why did the genre of the book
change from fluff to angst/drama? :

I love fluff, who doesn't? But the moment I realized that people actually liked my story made me want to improve the story. At the beginning I though that I want a cute teacher student relationship, but after a time I began to think that it gets boring, so I included some drama. Plus I don't want you guys to forget this story so easily and I think that people don't forget sad things that easy

What does Baekhyun mean with the last sentence?:

Chanyeol had HIV positive since he was a child, because of all the intercourse. As you guys know, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had intercourse as well, which means that Baekhyun is probably having HIV as well.

I want to thank you all so much,I love all my readers,
it doesn't matter if you supported my story from the beginning or after month years, what ever.

You gave me the courage to write and hopefully you're going to enjoy my next stories as well!

I love you, kokkiries!