- Eight -

⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦

Sorry for typos

T H A N K • Y O U • F O R • 2K • R E A D S!

It has been three days since Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol, three days since Chanyeol tried to contact him, three days since Baekhyun and Kyungsoo became closer and closer.

Chanyeol even gave Baekhyun detention for no reason, so he would be able to talk to him but Baekhyun did not care, he didn't even appeared to the detention after class. When his colleagues asked Chanyeol how the detention was, he responded with "it was as always" eventhough no one was there. He could not stand the fact that Baekhyun maybe would be in trouble for not attending to it.

Chanyeol walked through the park. The grass was green, blotched with baby breaths. Leafes fell on the cement ground, children running around playing in the sand. The sky was clear, not a single cloud, birds flying around in groups.

It hurt Chanyeol. Baekhyun didn't pick up his phone gave him the feeling that the small guy didn't care at all. Maybe for Baekhyun it was easier to go on and forget Chanyeol, or he is way too hurt. Chanyeol guessed that it could be the second reason. The day the two spoke in class was their first official fight. There was no way for Chanyeol to forget the emotions in Baekhyun's eyes, he looked like he was about to cry, it was filled with disapointment.

The worst thing about all of this was, that it was now friday, which meant that there was no chance to see or to speak to Baekhyun.

The broken boy laid on his bed and watched tv since he was waiting for Kyungsoo. Actually it was not Baekhyun waiting for him but rather his parents. Baekhyun's parents invited Kyungsoo for dinner. Luhan was the one telling Baekhyun's parents that he was in a relationship with Do Kyungsoo, the reason why everything just got worse and worse. Suddenly Baekhyun's door slammed open, the boy shrugged and widened his eyes.

"Byun Baekhyun!!"

"Mom there is something called knocking, what's wrong?"

His mother stepped forward and blocked the tv with her body. "You're boyfriend is going to be here soon, what do you mean by what is wrong, look at you. Please get dressed." His mother sighed in disbelieve. "Mom" Baekhyun said with a calm voice. "Kyungsoo has seen me in many different clothes, even my pajama, so what's the matter if I want to wear it today too??"

"You have to look handsome for the person you love, that shows them that you care about their thoughts."

"But if he loves me he should love me anyways!" Was Baekhyun really discussing about that, Kyungsoo was not even his real boyfriend. His real one was. . . Chanyeol. The thoughts of Chanyeol made him sad, he looked at his hands.

"Okay mom I will get dressed, leave"

"Good, I'm so excited." She left the room with a smile.

Baekhyun opened his wardrobe and picked some comfortable but chic clothes for the dinner with his family and his fake boyfriend. Kyungsoo soon arrived. Baekhyun went downstairs and greeted him, taking Kyungsoo's jacket off.

"Thanks for coming" Baekhyun whispered into Kyungsoo's ear while hugging him, meanwhile Kyungsoo let out a small laugh responding "No problem."

Both entered the living room, Baekhyun's mother was already waiting. She smiled, greeted Kyungsoo and hugged him. The whole family, including Kyungsoo sat on the table. Mrs. Byun walked around and put every food that was available on Kyungsoo's plate eventhough he said that it was too much food for his little body. Mrs. Byun sat next to her husband and began to eat.