- Sixteen -

⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦⏦
Sorry for typos

A few month later, Baekhyun finally turned in to an 18 years old boy, which made Chanyeol happy, since he wasn't sleeping with an underaged boy anymmore. But that also meant that Chanyeol's birthday was now past, back then, for Chanyeol's 30th birthday Baekhyun bought him a lot of present, but eventually not a single one which Chanyeol liked.

The little guy bought him a box full of pills. These were useful against back pain, head ache, wrinkles and stress. The 'old man' reference was Baekhyun's point, he will never forget the way Chanyeol looked like while opening the box.

The little boyfriend laughed out loud and even rolled over the floor holding his stomach. Chanyeol on the other hand stood up from his chair and walked over to Baekhyun. Baekhyun stopped laughing and looked up to Chanyeol, the tall boyfriend furrowed his eyebrows and hovered over him. His hands were right and left, next to Baekhyun's head, his right knee was placed between the smaller's legs and the left one next to Baekhyun's right leg.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun's pupils moved to his left and right, several times until Chanyeol grabbed his chin. "Chanyeol, you're scaring me"

"Where's the Baekhyun that called me old man without any hesitation?"

Baekhyun chuckled sarcastically, "Well, you know-"

"Your birthday present was really provoting, Baekhyun. I think I deserve better", Chanyeol literally whispered while brushing his lips seductively against Baekhyun's jaw. Baekhyun tried to push the taller off but without any success, Chanyeol continued. "Don't you think, I deserve something . . Sweet?"

"S- Sweet?"

"Yes", Chanyeol looked in to Baekhyun's dark eyes. "Something sweet", he repeated. Not wasting any second, Chanyeol crashed his full lips against Baekhyun's. The kiss was passionate and filled with love, Chanyeol but broke the kiss to stand up an carry his love.

"Chanyeol, I don't like being carried" Baekhyun pouted and slapped his palm against Chanyeol's chest.

"I can't wait for your lazy ass right now"

"Leave my ass out there!"

"Oh belive me Baekhyun, i won't leave your ass tonight"

"Ew you pervert old man" Baekhyun cringed while being thrown on the bed.

"I don't think you should call me that anymore, especially not in this situation, do you want me to get mad?"

And hell yes, Baekhyun wanted this. Within the month the two spend together Baekhyun realized one thing and that was, that Chanyeol was hot, but especially if he was mad at something, because with that he built a lot of energy.

"Yeah, you're right. I probably should call you older man now, since you hit your thirties."

"Baekhyun" Chanyeol warned him with his deep voice ringing in to Baekhyun's ears, giving him goosebumps.

"Don't over stress yourself Chanyeol, it's not good for your heart! Don't you want to age atleast a little more? There's so much to see in life!"

At that was enough, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's wrists and pinned him on the bed, kissing his boyfriend in a harsh but yet sweet way. Baekhyun's smiled in to the kiss and enjoyed feeling Chanyeol's body over his. The taller man let his hands travel over Baekhyun's body, the long fingers were sneaking under his shirt and for the rest of the day, the two stayed in their bed, celebrating Chanyeol's birthday with the best gift he could ever had, Baekhyun's heart and body.