- Three -

Friday morning. Baekhyun woke up next to Chanyeol, arms and legs wrapped around the taller's body. After some stretching Baekhyun realized that Chanyeol wasn't wearing a shirt, which made the smaller shrug. After trying to push the taller one off, he knew that he got not a chance.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun scream-yelled. "Wake up! What time is it?"

"Mhh. . It's 9 in the morning Baek, sleep." With that, he squeezed the smaller one against his bare chest. "N-Nine?! Chanyeol I have school!"

"Me too. . " he responded. "But not today, I think we need a day off,"

Baekhyun just shook his head. Getting ready now for school wouldn't make any sense anyways, so he decided to lay next to his lover, streaming some videos.

Not even ten minutes later when Baekhyun began whining. "Chanyeeeeol."

"What?" the taller one stretched his body.

"I'm hungry, make breakfast."

"Aren't you the feminine role in our realationship?"

"Do you mean that only females should cook? Men can cook too and they should take care of the house as well. We ain't here only for pleasu-"

"Okay okay I got it, feminist. Wait in the kitchen I have to go to the toilet quick" Baekhyun walked towards the kitchen where Chanyeol prepared a delicious breakfast for the two.

After their breakfast, Baekhyun decided to get dressed. He wore some bright coloured jeans and a black hoodie. Styled his hair and went down to the living room, sitting next to Chanyeol.

"Why so beautiful?" Chanyeol asked, making Baekhyun giggle.

"I don't know, I just wanted to."

"Hmm." Chanyeol hummed. "Since you're dressed. Let's go out and buy the book for philosophy, you still need it don't you?"

"What?" Baekhyun asked, mouth opened.

"I said, let's go out and buy the book."

"Us t-two?"

Chanyeol nodded

"Like. .  Together?"

"No you idiot you ride the bus and I'm with my car"

"Oh" Baekhyun said, dissapointed.

"I was kidding babe. Come on let's go"

It was weird. Sitting in the car with Chanyeol was weird. People passed by when they were waiting on the red traffic light. They looked into the car. It kinda felt uncomfortable, he was afraid of doing something stupid.

"Chanyeol, where are we?"

"Hm? Oh, this is another city. I don't want you to get uncomfortable if one of your friends sees us."

Baekhyun smiled. He really drove all the way to another city, just to make sure Baekhyun feels comfortable. Or. .  Baekhyun thought. He drives to another city because he is ashamed of me.

No no no Baekhyun thought. Don't think negative!

Baekhyun breathed in and tried to calm himself. It was weird walking next to each other. Chanyeol noticed the way Baekhyun got nervous and hold his hand.

"Calm down okay? We are in a relationship for several months, no need to get nervous on a little date."

Date?

"There is the bookstore!" Chanyeol said, pulling Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked through the bookshelves, reading some parts. Meanwhile, Chanyeol talked to a worker who showed him the direction of the philosophy section. Just when he was about to call Baekhyun he noticed that the smaller one was really into the book he was reading right now, so he went upstairs on his own.